Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Can I have the gulf war syndrome card?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Eat the stickers op

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was the first war getting 24-hour cable news coverage, so it was also some of the DoD's earliest experiments trying to market for the television age. It's pretty fascinating. Like a commercialized version of WW2 movie theater propaganda.

One my earliest memories was watching I think a cruise middle hit a building on CNN during the gulf war

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Peel Carefully is a great county with beautiful flag and good hardworking people

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Can you post the upclose back and front of the desert drink one the bag just says desert on it lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Look, let's not go jumping to any conclusions here.

Maybe his name is tank

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hellsau posted:

bragging about carpet bombing and laying minefields in a foreign nation

Maybe they should have thought of that before they drilled for oil diagonally

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
That’s clearly a fighting vehicle

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

But Rocks Hurt Head posted: