Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Having kids loving sucks but it's also the best. Post your favourite kid things.

-I like it when at roughly 5 months old a baby learns that they are able to make their own fun. If funny stuff is punching daddy in the eyes so be it. You're not gonna say no to a baby.

-I like it when at 5 years old a kid climbs on your stomach when you're laying down having a massive hangover and says "Father you smell like poo poo again"

-I like it when I come home from work and they run up and just loving slam into me because they're so glad daddy's home

Why do you like children, GBS?

edit: if you want to have sex with children do not post in this thread

e2: this is not the place to discuss the israel/palestine conflict

Icochet fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Aug 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Well then suck my fecund balls

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the age where they're old enough to understand the command "get me another beer" and they do it happily without sarcasm

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
are you deliberately trying to provoke the crazy people that think everybody's a secret pedophile

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

are you deliberately trying to provoke the crazy people that think everybody's a secret pedophile

Not really but let's see if those guys turn up

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't have kids because I'd be a terrible abusive monster parent, but I like other people's kids and apparently they think I'm a living jungle gym.

The better Half's youngest neice was terrorising me for awhile so I put her on top of the fridge and walked off. It was pretty funny to me. Not so much to her.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

jonathan posted:

I don't have kids because I'd be a terrible abusive monster parent, but I like other people's kids and apparently they think I'm a living jungle gym.

The better Half's youngest neice was terrorising me for awhile so I put her on top of the fridge and walked off. It was pretty funny to me. Not so much to her.

Uh, she's not still there is she?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I don't like babies because people seem to think everyone wants to hold it but whenever I do all I can think about is accidentally dropping it. One day i am going to be handed a greased up baby and it will slip out of my hands and then i will forever be known as "that guy who dropped a baby".

Once they can talk and you don't have to carry them kids are ok i guess.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I don't like babies because people seem to think everyone wants to hold it but whenever I do all I can think about is accidentally dropping it. One day i am going to be handed a greased up baby and it will slip out of my hands and then i will forever be known as "that guy who dropped a baby".

Once they can talk and you don't have to carry them kids are ok i guess.

Babies are basically made of rubber so dropping one is not that big a deal.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
nice pedo honeypot thread op

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I edited the op

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I like how my kid is interested by literally everything. Whoa, what's that over there? A trashcan? Better go and check it out!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
An old newspaper! Better crumble it up and try to eat it!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

shut up blegum posted:

I like how my kid is interested by literally everything. Whoa, what's that over there? A trashcan? Better go and check it out!

This is the best poo poo.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Don't have kids, but have two great nieces and a nephew.

It's awesome being the legit "cool uncle", but I know that cool uncles can eventually become old loser uncles, so I'm basking in it while it's still good.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I’ve had the privilege of working with lots of kids many of them raised well and off to a good start, many of them feral savage children borne of neglect &’abuse & basically the results of the worst our society had tokoffer.

Basically kids are like animals, they are cute and funny and fun to be around and if you train them well they can be really useful and good to have around but if you don’t discipline them they are basically little monsters capable of any kind of evil

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

That being said I totally have baby fever I can’t wait to have some babies with my wife and raise them to be little soldiers in the kingdom of God

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Oh and I’ve worked with victims of child abuse and let me just say, there are not enough words for the kind of suffering & traumatic damage that stuff does to a person, & it’s WAY more common than anyone wants to admit

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's awesome being the legit "cool uncle", but I know that cool uncles can eventually become old loser uncles, so I'm basking in it while it's still good.

Uncling is awesome. I let my niece do stuff that I'd never let my own kid do. Icecream for breakfast? Whatever, i'm not your dad.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Commie NedFlanders posted:

That being said I totally have baby fever I can’t wait to have some babies with my wife and raise them to be little soldiers in the kingdom of God

Child soldiering is not good for children i'm told

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

i dislike children immensely but i realise they are the future so i tolerate them and wish them well

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
My son started seventh grade on the first of this month, he is football manager and was excited about it all summer.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Kids are afraid of me, could never figure out why. I like their weird logic and complete lack of understanding of proportions though. Why yes little Timmy I am an adult but I'm actually younger than 500.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
-Seeing your kid pissing in the shower and telling them they shouldn't do that. Then they ask why not and you can't think of a reason. Congratulations, you just started an argument with a five year old and lost.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My mom tried to get my 2 year old niece to call her Grandma the other day and she looked her dead in the eye and in a very serious tone of voice said "...poop"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock posted:

My mom tried to get my 2 year old niece to call her Grandma the other day and she looked her dead in the eye and in a very serious tone of voice said "...poop"

Lol. The thing about kids is that they will own you on the reg and there's nothing you can do about it.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

My 2 year old took to addressing me as “Your Majestink” for a couple of days

:nexus:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i dated this girl who had a baby, and wisely she didn't want to bring some new guy around her daughter so she waited until we'd been dating like six months and then one day i come to pick her up and she's like "oh come inside real quick"

so there's her baby, and she's like "ok this is my daughter Serena or sirius or whatever" and I'm like "......." and she asks me if i want to hold her baby

without thinking i just blurted out "nah that's ok, i can see it fine from here"

can you believe she dumped me like immediately?? that was literally our last date. she just glared at me while i ate my endless soup salad and breadsticks, just being a real stick in the mud

anyway yeah, kids, man, that's really what it's all about, huh? it just puts things in perspective, you know? theyre cool i bet

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Gatekeeper posted:

without thinking i just blurted out "nah that's ok, i can see it fine from here"

I told a girl how her baby looked exactly like Winston Churchill. It really did

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

i dated this girl who had a baby, and wisely she didn't want to bring some new guy around her daughter so she waited until we'd been dating like six months and then one day i come to pick her up and she's like "oh come inside real quick"

so there's her baby, and she's like "ok this is my daughter Serena or sirius or whatever" and I'm like "......." and she asks me if i want to hold her baby

can you believe she dumped me like immediately?? that was literally our last date. she just glared at me while i ate my endless soup salad and breadsticks, just being a real stick in the mud

anyway yeah, kids, man, that's really what it's all about, huh? it just puts things in perspective, you know? theyre cool i bet

drat. I hope you learned a lesson.

Women are smarter than men in almost every way but if you just do stupid goofy retarded poo poo at a baby they will absolutely love you. It's some sort of evolutionary callback that if you acknowledge a child without killing them you're primo lover material.

I learned this from a friend who likes to date single moms exclusively, he calls it "easy mode".

e: the guy has attempted suicide twice so the tactic might not be entirely solid

Icochet fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Aug 4, 2018

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I told a girl how her baby looked exactly like Winston Churchill. It really did

no one should get upset about that, all babies basically look like churchill

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i love going to people's houses who have kids b/c it means i get to drink like 20 capri suns and eat all their fruit snacks

i leave nothing for the children. they shouldn't be eating that junk anyway.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

i am square in the middle of my transition from "cool uncle" to "old loser uncle". i do not like it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I love when kids are at that early age when their sense of empathy is severely underdeveloped but they’re just too dumb to actually be sociopathic so they come off as cute

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I love when kids are at that early age when their sense of empathy is severely underdeveloped but they’re just too dumb to actually be sociopathic so they come off as cute

capable of such unconscionable cruelty and malevolence with only the slightest prompting from a powerful godhead

like tiny israeli soldiers

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
goddamnit op edited again

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tom Gorman posted:

i love going to people's houses who have kids b/c it means i get to drink like 20 capri suns and eat all their fruit snacks

i leave nothing for the children. they shouldn't be eating that junk anyway.

You’re like a less evil version of Krampus but slightly more annoying than menacing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I don't want to have children and I'm also an Israeli.

gently caress your rules op.

• Locked thread