Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If this was the justice league i realize now "I'm booster gold, poor janitor thief from the future that has found cool toys"or the bad guy equivalent. Kind of literally what with the stealing of Junpeis own amazing power.

This was really fun, and ended in a good and cool way.

I think popcon is a treasure because I feel like its healthy to get out toxic plotting and treachery and to be able to be silly and laugh about it.

I took a very lighthearted approach, but I see how people could actually get miffed over this easily.

Still, playing in 2 popcons now, I have to say it might be my favorite forums game because I feel like I got to know some of you better. there are people I didn't get to talk to really and that's partly my own anxieties, but I think it was genuinely good.

Seems like a lot to manage so to JJ and pera, thanks for the fun superpowered backstabbing and stuff.

To everyone, good game.

My one regret, I didn't write a single word of fanfiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dog pic alliance was still a treasure.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Good game everyone, congrats Max.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Thank you!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

Thank you!

:hmmyes:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Max posted:

Thank you!

Wooooohooo go cancer kids and max!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Joe posted:

peramene for comodding!

Oh and I guess Max got the most votes and gets the money.

I did it guys
I finally won one

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

peramene posted:

I did it guys
I finally won one

You should try coming in second place, all the cool kids are doing it. :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Murmur Twin posted:

You should try coming in second place, all the cool kids are doing it. :slick:

I think she's had enough practice at that.

• Locked thread