Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Looks like a perfect cat cave to me :v: I need to get a desk to put a cat basket on, Noot has decided to nag for cuddles every half hour today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Been a while since I posted a Mola and she looks awfully young in this photo for some reason.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chloe loves sitting on things like this. Dangle some arms, lay with your chin on the ground like a dragon. Silly bean.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Noot has a box:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I posted her over in the Foster thread but this is Spice and she is the snuggliest kitten and I love her. I know I can't foster fail my first litter but darn if she isn't trying to make me.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

What a sweetie awww.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

mistaya posted:

I posted her over in the Foster thread but this is Spice and she is the snuggliest kitten and I love her. I know I can't foster fail my first litter but darn if she isn't trying to make me.
Shelly Roche of Tinykittens foster failed 3 of the kittens from her first litter (And several more since then), and has still done kitten and cat fostering for years.

If you find you love her, keep her. So long as you keep fostering litters she'll be used to there being a constant stream of kittens in your home, and she may even help out teaching them how to cat properly.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

A foster failure is also a success.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Mola time!

With her collection of toy mice:

Loafed up in the sun, I love her colors

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

She's got that tortie :catstare: "yes human, adore me and despair!". :keke:

Noot is so keen to play with the birdies that she tries to escape whenever I open the door and yesterday she sprang up on to the screen window because a bird was close and didn't know how to get down so miaowed helplessly until I helped disengage her claws.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Are torbies insane or am I just not used to kittens?

Our other cat is 12, maybe he's just been lazy for so long that I've forgotten.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
It’s called tortietude.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Young cats need an outlet for their energy. Mine is 2yo and she still attacks boxes and turns things into toys. Currently Noot is enjoying a piece of packing plastic and a shoebox. And zooming, zooming is very definitely still a thing. She zooms when she's happy and often after after pooping for some reason.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
They need more than an outlet. They need actual social interaction. It is why I am forever telling friends thinking of getting a cat that they should get two so they can keep each other company. Very few people in my experience have the time and inclination to play with a young cat as much as they need.

So far this advice has been universally ignored. Every single time I have been able to say "I told you so" within a year.

Now for some calico related posting, a link to a recent Love Meow post.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Timing.

What a long hot dog in her bun.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I often think about getting Noot a catbed but there is small likelihood that she would use it. She doesn't use her catcave any more which is a shame because cats in catcaves are ultra cute.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

i love calicos :3:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
cousin noot! :swoon:

I'll post some Chloe when I get home. :kimchi:

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

ewe2 posted:

I often think about getting Noot a catbed but there is small likelihood that she would use it. She doesn't use her catcave any more which is a shame because cats in catcaves are ultra cute.

Noodles was fine with curling up in an old blanket. We took this gamble on a $5 dog bed from Walmart, she immediately loved it and claimed it. She no longer balls herself up between my legs in bed, which is sad but also better for my back.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Here’s a tiny girl I met last night :swoon:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Milly has two favorite beds

Butters gets to use one sometimes.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

dat comfy catte :v: I think I will look into something like that, I think she wants somewhere close by me to curl up in.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
No one pays me any attention since the baby arrived - guess I'll stow away in the stroller

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Bobby Digital posted:

Here’s a tiny girl I met last night :swoon:

What a little cutie :) Does she have a name?

dissss posted:

No one pays me any attention since the baby arrived - guess I'll stow away in the stroller

:catstare:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I definitely wasn't chewing the ends of your ukulele strings, why would I do that? (this is a Google postprocessing version of the original that magically made the strings disappear too).

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
It's a poor photo, but I came across this absolute beauty napping at a parking lot today (she took up a whole spot, naturally) and just had to snap a picture for this finest of forum threads.

The residents in her area seem to care for the local strays as I saw plenty of food left around, so hopefully she does okay.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Of course it had to be the calico to do it the hard way, why do it the easy way?

https://i.imgur.com/mGPHZk2.gifv

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Not sure if cat dumb or smart.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

The Noot is in the house being all nooty.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Noodles has discovered the top of the fridge. So tall and alpha!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Noot has a new rug

I am allowed to use it too.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Here’s our new lady ;

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dr.Caligari posted:

Here’s our new lady ;

Ahhhhhh :kimchi:

Incidentally : kimchi : is a cat on Twitter

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

ewe2 posted:

Noot has a new rug

I am allowed to use it too.

Dat face! Very cute.

Also love the two-face kitten with one concerned eyebrow. We will need more pics

vv Aww!

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 24, 2020

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

More pics then! Noot in a shoebox! She's been munching it and today she settled down and won't come out.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Butter: she yells at us at 5pm on the dot, is a huge drama queen, and will headbutt and rub up on you forever :3:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Hi butter :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ewe2 posted:

Hi butter :3:

HELLO

This is an old photo of her trying to learn how to knit as my partner was doing so right out of the frame.