Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

I come with not just one but two Calico/Torties for the thread.

This is the magnificent BB. Stare at her and be in awe of her cute (she really has one of the cutest cat meows I've ever heard, but she only unleashes its power when it's time for food).

More BB:

Why yes, I only have one eye - it just adds to my charm!

BB is cute, but she is not the boss. Meet Ginger, she's the biggest cat that makes all of the rules (BB just breaks those rules):

In this house, everything is cat furniture:

Finally, double-decker cats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

khy posted:

The darling gave me a big scare today by chewing open a paper bag with a donut in it. The donut was chocolate frosted, and showed signs of being nibbled on. After spending the last 8 hours watching her like a hawk I don't think she actually ate any of the chocolate but still. drat near gave me a heart attack.

My calico Ginger is a trash cat - she will eat bread if she can get a hold of it and she will attempt to steal any and all chicken bones that she can find. Her previous owner probably kept her as an indoor/outdoor cat, given that said owner surrendered her (and by surrender I mean ask the local humane society to euthanize her) when they learned that as a result of being bitten, they would need to keep Ginger quarantined for six months. Humane Society looked at Ginger, said 'is perfectly good cat', and put her up with a foster while she awaited adoption.

She also has all the hallmarks of being a dominant street cat. For a female cat, she is pretty goddamn swole (a lot of her 12 lbs is solid muscle) and knows how to throw her weight around. She is also smart and resourceful - despite being 5, she learned her name very quickly, she can be taught how to do tricks, and she enjoys using her food tree (we got something similar for our other cat, who simply could not care less about trying to get food out of it - Ginger will ignore other food, even if it's easier to obtain, in favor of figuring out how to get it out of the food tree).

But I'd be remiss if I didn't post another picture of this apex predator:

Don't pet that belly (even though it looks so pettable and that patch of fur looks like the perfect target) - it's a trap!