Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

trap sprung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sniiiiipe

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kashuno posted:

haha what a good JEST

you're goign to TOWN on that joke

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

a true friend would get that I am voting them to get voted in response

But you are pure and good I would never vote you until it betrays you and hurts you the most

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I guess I like pain

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tut-tut, I've started new game plus after activating my ultra instinct.

My power level is significant now... unvote me now and I'll forgive you... once.

Vote me again and I will be forced to unleash upon you my ultimate attack... the omgus.

Don't be a fool.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’ll just keep my vote on you the rest of the game so I don’t ever vote you again problem solved

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

I’ll just keep my vote on you the rest of the game so I don’t ever vote you again problem solved

My one weakness... already exposed?!

Sorry, I've been taking cold medicine and it's telling my brain that I'm a super powerful 90s anime villain. It'll pass.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It was an improvement tbh

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

It was an improvement tbh

:smugdog:

Just wait til I start channeling Lumpen

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sorry, I've been taking cold medicine and it's telling my brain that I'm a super powerful 90s anime villain. It'll pass.

but that sounds awesome

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Time to full-claim, I'm Gordon Freeman.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wait poo poo wrong game.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

hambeet posted:

but that sounds awesome

It's great til he hits filler and he just slowly monologues with long drawn out reaction silences for weeks at a time while we go follow minor characters doing poo poo that doesn't matter and is rarely entertaining.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

A Sometimes Food posted:

It's great til he hits filler and he just slowly monologues with long drawn out reaction silences for weeks at a time while we go follow minor characters doing poo poo that doesn't matter and is rarely entertaining.

And you say you've never played mafia on these forums before, yet here you are telling my life story.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would never get featured if the minor characters didn’t have some episodes too

Dancer
May 23, 2011
L-L-Look at you nerdling, a pathetic scumbo of meat and bone. Marvel at my magnificence.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wait, poo poo, again. Hang on, I'll get it right eventually.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I forgot how much the early poo poo posting sucks. I'm bad at poo poo posting except when I'm trying to serious post...

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

GenericGirlName posted:

I forgot how much the early poo poo posting sucks. I'm bad at poo poo posting except when I'm trying to serious post...

Try cultivating a meta of being poo poo at posting in general. You'll be surprised how easy it is - in fact, I imagine you're already more than halfway there.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

GenericGirlName posted:

This is a scum post

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote kash

see y'all tomorrow

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also isnt talos IV the main planet of metroid prime 1?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp posted:

##vote kash

see y'all tomorrow

flerp posted:

Liar spotted AA flerp that one guy scum team why did I ever think I was bad at this

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

flerp posted:

no that's taloN IV very different and original names in sci-fi we have

pretty sure Doctor Who and Mass Effect both have a race of spider people called Rachni

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Xad posted:

no that's taloN IV very different and original names in sci-fi we have

pretty sure Doctor Who and Mass Effect both have a race of spider people called Rachni

That's the adults. The teenagers are called Achni.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Jedit posted:

That's the adults. The teenagers are called Achni.

oh no

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote xad I will give up the high ground on AA to vote for someone so wrong please murderlynch this pathetic man

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No!

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

##vote xad I will give up the high ground on AA to vote for someone so wrong please murderlynch this pathetic man

nice OMGUS scumbo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Xad posted:

nice OMGUS scumbo

Well you do indeed suck no denying that

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
:negative:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Xad posted:

nice OMGUS scumbo

dont u mean

scumbro???

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Xad posted:

nice OMGUS scumbo

Mafia... Mafia never changes.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I haven't read my role PM yet, I am therefore unstoppable.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
(ok I will stop now, we're playing Prey, not any of those inferior games... though I would've kept going for a bit if I found a way to make Andrew Ryan's speech mafia-themed)

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Here is an artist's rendition of what I assume my role PM will say + what I think my n1 action will be.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Nep-Nep posted:

Here is an artist's rendition of what I assume my role PM will say + what I think my n1 action will be.

Modkill pls?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Dancer posted:

Modkill pls?

Friend, if you look at the pixels, you can clearly see that its at least partially doctored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote Nep-Nep

No open nights idiot!!

• Locked thread