Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This isn't Punchbowl, Agent what are you doing.
But no for serious, I vaguely remember the first LP as well! I saw this on youtube first before even seeing the thread. I like your energy dude and you always give good commentary on things. So of course I'll be watching, as I am not patient enough to play it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanna hear more storytime with Maws, re, around the 9:30-9:50 mark from the video.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what you're saying is,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3nW5SM8LoM

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

Hey dudes I'm alive, a college graduate, and at a place with good internet again! So I'll be recording more episodes and commentating them this weekend so we'll definitely see the end of this LP soon. Back on track, LP curse gently caress off. There was a week's delay for weird reasons but everything is otherwise normal.

Woo, how'd the move go? I still need more furniture, but mine went ok.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

Episode 17

Here have a thing!

I like things! Bles you for continuing still Agent <3

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

Episode 18

Here have a thing while I think about what the next video is going to be! I'm still not sure!

The intro just gave me a thought, have you ever opened with your intros and then "And here's the Hot Spring, in case you forgot"? It just seems fitting with your running gag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

I'm glad everybody seemed to enjoy it. I was a tad worried about the last episode since it's the big finale and me and Mozic probably spent 50% of it bullshitting and making Red Letter Media references but it seems to have worked out.

Still chipping away at the gallery, when I get that done I'll let Baldurk know for the archive.

I'm not sure what I'm going to LP next, feel free to yell suggestions in the thread if you have something you think would fit. I'm not making promises but I don't have poo poo in mind currently so it can't hurt!

I enjoyed it, as I do most your work dude. :3:
I'm a bit biased, but have you considered a point and click,perhaps one starring a dapper skeleton?