Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I still watch the first LP from time to time.

Following this for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

mortons stork posted:

Wrt those quality of life things I'm already seeing Agent jump in the middle of ladders and being able to climb and my brain just going segfault. You're not supposed to be able to do that in la-mulana!
There's a lot of things Lemisa can do that Lemeza can't.

Surprisingly, there's also some things Lemeza can do that Lemisa can't, at least right off the bat.

I also think she whips a bit slower by default.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Attention to detail note: Lumisa always wields the rapier with her right hand. Her sprite is not mirrored when she's facing the opposite way, IE: the rapier goes behind her when facing right but in front of her when facing left.

That's neat.

Edit: Actually it looks like this is consistent with the whip too. Neat.

Double Edit: And the Katana! Looks like all weapons are like that.

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Aug 25, 2018

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The only explicit mention of the Mother wiping out her children IIRC was the 1st Children because of what Tiamat pulled.

After the Giants killed themselves in civil war I like to imagine she just kinda let them be.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

I like that Anubis weight puzzle. Not only because of the hint, but because of the logically obvious solution: Lumisa + weights is heavier than just Lumisa :v:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The Grinch's Puzzles grew three times that day.

It really was an Xmas miracle.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

RabidWeasel posted:

Oh good I thought I was the only one seeing the big jiggly mono-titty. That was a weird sprite.

There's two. The other one's hidden behind the arm.

Cerberus is weird, but not THAT weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

mortons stork posted:

I actually miss that dynamic where you gave Agent poo poo for losing chakrams.

It lives on in the counting of missed chakrams.

I'm pretty sure Agent lost at least 1 or 2 last episode in fact!