Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
IC runs for 370, C&O up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

C&O Runs for 310 double jumps to 150 bank breaks game ends.

:tt: I want redemption

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

4559 CthulhuDreams
5648 Metternich
5205 StashAugustine
3635 Fellis
3449 CommonShore

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gg Metternich and everyone!

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
GG guys,I got very salty but overall it was interesting.

Hot take: Indonesia tickles the same brain cells and is better?

Was good to try though - I'm setting up an 1889 game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
If anyone wants my hot takes on any parts of the game, ask questions, I have terrible memory. I was pretty talkative in the discord about stuff though.

pbp was kinda interesting with new players, I feel like there wasn't as much table talk, so there wasn't as much collaboration. I also didn't want to be pushy and quarterback-y all over everyone aside from pointing out some upgrades and routes that would have been obvious in-person when you are literally tracing out the route with your finger and seeing what other people are running

When the 1889 pbp I'm running ends, I 'm gonna take a break from pbp for a bit, work has gotten crazy and I don't need the distraction. If anyone wants to start another 1846, hit me up for running the draft again.

Thanks for getting this going Stash, it was fun!

• Locked thread