Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade

Milhouse seems like he would immediately retreat at the start of battle. Or maybe he'd snap and tap into secret berserker rage.

Ok I agree, recruit Milhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Also ratboy can eat through cheap drywall, which is in abundance in Springfield I imagine.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Macnult posted:

>gosee mrilhouse

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

wow this thread is good

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Outrail posted:

If this isn't someone's avatar by the time I get my next paycheck it's going to be someone's avatar after I receive my next paycheck.

If that were ever the case, I’d use this improved version!

——————————

: Milhouse, quit being so grouchy and stop talking about that nonsense.

: Why won’t you believe me?

: Because I have video footage of you sleeping soundly all night.

: You said the camera was only to prove dad’s been stealing our lawn ornaments.

: Hrmmm, well. Thank you for your time. Luann.

: Marge.

: Wait!! You HAVE to believe me! I don’t WANT a mom who won’t believe me! I want to be cool and dance like Bart! I want to wear a onesie like Maggie! And also

: I WANT

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Is he wetting himself at us?!?

Twenty Four

Not sure what Milhaus is doing in that last frame

wearing a lampshade

Is he a "thing"

alnilam

oh no milhos

Gridlocked

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Quick its Planthou

Attack!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

: I’m going to get what I want! Out of my way!

: Well, I’d ground him some more but it looks like it’s his father’s turn to look after that boy.

: Oh no! I bet he’s going after Lisa!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
if we defeat Milhouse do we get his monster form as a summon?

>defeat Milhouse

take the moon

by sebmojo
aye carumba

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HBar

skate to 742 evergreen terrace, just like in the opening cutscene

Lone Goat

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

give that nerd milhouse a wedgie

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

:popeye:

Recruit Milhouse!

KoRMaK

Whoa that's interesting, it echos Bart vs space mutants. That was less the thing tho and more they live. Still, cool rhyming

Twenty Four

Gotta go after Milhorse

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

super sweet best pal

:yikes:

Good thing nobody likes Milhouse

alnilam

the shaking effect is really good (as is everything else)

lol

Plant MONSTER.

alnilam posted:

the shaking effect is really good (as is everything else)

lol

The shaking effect is not an intentional effect. I don't have anything to hold my camera steady and also I accidentally shift the backgrounds and paper cut outs around.

Some Parkinsons to go w/ the schizophrenic handwriting you know?

The upcoming milhouse fight takes inspiration from this episode! :nsa:

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 14, 2018

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
malhous has gone too far. push him into a locker, take his lunch money, i don't care.

Plant MONSTER.

Also irl i have a pet bird who likes to ruin my updates by flying near my drawings and sending them all away in a vortex of wind, I've lost my bart atm

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Uncage youre pet bart and let him flyyyy!

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Also irl i have a pet bird who likes to ruin my updates by flying near my drawings and sending them all away in a vortex of wind, I've lost my bart atm

Drop in Roy and hope nobody notices.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Replace Bart Simpson with Birb Simpson, TIA

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

malhous has gone too far. push him into a locker, take his lunch money, i don't care.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

that bird just wants to affect change, good for bird

:)

i hope you find bart

Plant MONSTER.

: Good kitty, Snowball! You’re just what I need for the bestiary Ms. Hoover wanted us to make for our medieval studies class!

——————

——————

: I think someone’s at the front door!

——————

: WHAZZZZUUuUUUUuup!!!

: *sigh*

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 14, 2018

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ohdear:

Nosfereefer

>roll initiative

Nosfereefer

if i remember correctly a kitten will gently caress up a lvl 1 commoner

position it for flanking attacks

hevnz 2 murgatroyd

by Smythe

Plant MONSTER. posted:

: WHAZZZZUUuUUUUuup!!!

:dudsmile:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Lisa: Go back inside, close door. It's just Milhouse being Milhouse.

Alternatively, Marge never gave back his teeth from hockey. Fashion a voodoo doll.

Twenty Four

Elfface posted:

Lisa: Go back inside, close door. It's just Milhouse being Milhouse.

This but not because it's just Milhose, but because Lisa might be outclassed by TurboMilhose, and reinforcements should be on the way with Marje and crew then they can team up as a party and take him out!

bucksmash

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Bird was just trying to speed up Bart's transformation into RatBoy. A good birb

Also Lisa play the sax to inflict status effects on Millhaus

Plant MONSTER.

Bird just doesn’t like me paying attention to phones/tablets/paper/himself

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

oh drat, he's going to either hide somewhere and force us to smoke him out or barricade in the bathroom...

i never liked you mulhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

wear a backpack one strapped, and say radical, to draw him out

• Locked thread