Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

It's definitely troubling that they give you about six fuses in those first couple of rooms for just two empty sockets, especially seeing as you can only carry one at a time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Yeah, If I was Mark I'd have smashed the first window at the union building, climbed out to the pavement - and taken a photo of the broken window to claim it was like that when I got here. Then walked home.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

The boot holding the door open is a great touch, but I feel they missed an opportunity by not having a few fire extinguishers in the corridor near the coal fire - the closest one empty, the next one broken, and the furthest one working but by the time you get to it the fire is too large and hot for it to handle.

You know, a lot of those exit doors look like the really cheap ones with the locks that aren't particuarly well connected to the door itself, and for that matter are notoriously vulnerable to breaking if you hammer a screwdriver into them. I kind of hope there's a puzzle later on where one solution is kicking a door down, leaving, then turning around and taking a photo of it. "Uh... it was like that when I got here."

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Speaking of Robin, I'm disappointed that his last words (if you don't save him) are not "now where did I put that valve handle". I'm also mildly terrified of what will happen to Markku if/when Robin tries to "help" him in return.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I was honestly expecting the twist to be that there is no conspiracy or corruption. Instead, Osmo Olut has been spiking the beer with psychedelic mushroom juice, and the entirety of Stalburg is just high as gently caress 24/7 and doesn't give a gently caress about doing their jobs or maintenance anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Same. I thought it was some awfully contrived writing with how everyone's so blase about Mark's return and then immediately asking him to do more poo poo, but it does make sense if everyone else has had similar experiences. I was half expecting the room to be empty because it's past closing time and the next level being Mark just going home, or finding his way to the nearest pub.