Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Rollins' plan to deal with Drew and Dolph?
This poll is closed.
Hope one doesn't interfere 0 0%
Get upset when one interferes 1 3.57%
Mention after one interferes that he has to keep that in mind for next time 6 21.43%
Ask Kurt Angle to actually do something about the interference (comedy option) 2 7.14%
ALICIA FUCCCCCCCCHSSSSS 19 67.86%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ronda Rousey faces Alicia Fox
Alicia Fox recently aligned herself with Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss, which makes her an enemy of Ronda Rousey. After Little Miss Bliss’ cheap shot cost Rousey’s longtime friend Natalya a victory over Alicia, Alexa and The Foxy One used the numbers game to overpower The Baddest Woman on the Planet. Not wanting to wait until SummerSlam to get payback, Rousey will go one-on-one with Fox on Raw in Jacksonville, Fla., competing live on the red brand for the first time ever.

Disheveled advocate
This past Monday night, Universal Champion Brock Lesnar was in a foul mood… well, more foul than usual. After shrugging off Paul Heyman’s attempts to bring him out to the arena — an appearance Heyman was counting on to remain employed in WWE — The Beast Incarnate lashed out by assaulting Raw General Manager Kurt Angle with an F-5, then grabbed Heyman by the face and incapacitated his advocate with a vise-like squeeze. Per Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon, Roman Reigns was forced to vacate the building this past Monday night before this incident occurred, so The Big Dog wasn’t on-hand to halt The Conqueror’s rampage. Expect Reigns to have much to say about the vile actions of his SummerSlam foe this coming Monday night.

Bobby Roode takes on Mojo Rawley
Mojo Rawley has been on a tear on Raw recently, laying waste to No Way Jose and Tyler Breeze in decisive fashion, but as the bruiser was playing up his accomplishments in the locker room this past Monday night, Bobby Roode had heard enough. A brawl ensued (and was even captured on video by Mike Kanellis), prompting Raw General Manager Kurt Angle to schedule a match for this coming week, where The Glorious One can settle his differences with Rawley in the ring. Will Roode take the menacing Mojo down a peg, or will the powerhouse have yet another reason to brag to his fellow Superstars?

The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection aim to calm The Riott Squad
The reunited Sasha Banks & Bayley are on a roll, and now they aim for their third straight win as a tag team by taking on Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan of The Riott Squad. Can the friendship of The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection propel The Boss and The Huggable One to the top of the Raw Women’s division?

The Revival to throw down with The B-Team
One week after defeating The Deleters of Worlds, The Revival will square off against The B-Team on Raw. Can Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder cement their “Top Guy” status with a victory over the Raw Tag Team Champions?

The Kingslayer on the defensive
After Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler saved Drew McIntyre from being pinned by Seth Rollins this past Monday night — earning The Kingslayer a disqualification win in the process — The Showoff and his mountainous enforcer launched a calculated mid-interview sneak-attack that left Rollins dazed and no doubt anxious for retribution. Monday Night Rollins essentially faces two enemies at SummerSlam, given that the Intercontinental Champion is always flanked by the menacing McIntyre. But if anyone can devise a successful strategy, it’s The Architect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sure, I hate myself - why not watch this tonight

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Sure, I hate myself - why not watch this tonight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

we want roman

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmfao at the minute-by-minute thing

lmfao that ronda meandering her way through being carried by alicia will probably be the main

lmfao that corbin is canon WAY tougher than finn

lmfao raw

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Why isn't there anything else to watch on Mondays?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Haha I hadn't seen Brock with the real backwoodsman magazine until now just the photoshops

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
I stopped playing Iconoclasts so I could watch this dogshit show for as long as it takes me to get bored and go back to playing Iconoclasts.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Roman Reigns is cool and my friend

oh my god that sign

e: the "you liked my post" sign to clarify

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Look on the bright side - we get to see Alicia tonight.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It sounded like she called him Gurt Angle

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Better Call Saul preshow

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Better Call Saul starts in like an hour.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sugar Blaster posted:

I stopped playing Iconoclasts so I could watch this dogshit show for as long as it takes me to get bored and go back to playing Iconoclasts.

I too am testing my endurance tonight - good luck

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Can't believe that video package of Brock being an aggro, self-absorbed meathead. It just isn't like him, ya know?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sugar Blaster posted:

Oh gently caress that's awesome - I had no idea it was back already. Such a great show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Better Call Saul is back this week :shobon:

Also because Ted Turner gave Eric Bischoff a lot of money and he ruined it for everybody :mad:

bartok
May 10, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

It sounded like she called him Gurt Angle

Go-Gurt Angle

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Not looking forward to when those veins on Kurt's head pop and he dies on live TV

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
they're all champions but some are more uncrowned than others

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Unfortunately, Ronda beats me up just as much as Brock does. :smith:"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sugar Blaster posted:

I had no idea it was back. Which means I probably need to play catch up. The best show to catch up on.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this loving STINKS

i bought wario ware because THIS SHOW SUCKS BALLS FOREVER

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They're trying to make Brock look like a whiney goober but like someone else said in one of these threads he comes out looking like a hero

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm the dude with his arms crossed trying to look like he doesn't like Roman but with the big ol' grin on his face

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Also because Ted Turner gave Eric Bischoff a lot of money and he ruined it for everybody :mad:

Do we have a :preach: emote because we need one.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I had no idea it was back. Which means I probably need to play catch up. The best show to catch up on.

:hellyeah:

Last season's Chuck/Jimmy courtroom scene was one of the most tense and amazing scenes I'd seen in quite some time.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

looks a little like the retaining wall of roman's power vest is starting to fail and show his gut

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The Big Dawg is my appetizer before Better Call Saul.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
rinman is a loving FAT rear end

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
what is "the noise" roman

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its the fat dog, robin rams

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol they read Roman's lame damage control tweet.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Raw General Mangager

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I also came for Roman

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If only Roman had been there for Brock to easily beat up instead!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
raw genuril manijijgerr

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

if you kick the big dog out who's going to protect the yard

oh so vince is writing his promos again

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The Big Dawg, protector of The Yard™