Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

You guys think the Metal Gear guy could take Simon Belmont in a fight?

I think so, he has guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What if mario fought luigi

hi putty

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not so much. i prefer to read non fiction.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Henry Higgins would get his arse kicked by Phileas Fogg

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Calling the administrators at Albinoblacksheep.com, just wait until they get a load of this hot idea

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

No, no one has ever thought of that idea before, you are brilliant (no one tell him I'm being sarcastic)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

No, no one has ever thought of that idea before, you are brilliant (no one tell him I'm being sarcastic)

It’s a good thing op can’t read. Just say whatever you want, the dimwit will never know. :smuggo:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jon Joe posted:

What if mario fought luigi

hi putty

al-right wise guy...youve asked for it...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

what about JD from Scrubs fighting Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
pictue of mario fighting luigis nsfw

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Grem

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

:yeshaha:

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I think Simon and Snake would be fast friends. They both like climbing on metal gears.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Marlboro for Cats posted:

I think Simon and Snake would be fast friends. They both like climbing on metal gears.

same with jacob from the bible rts

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you know. its funny. but, jacbos ladder...so famous, but...we now know they were ziggurats...not silly ladders

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Is MUGEN still a thing? That's a fighting game which has the concept of what OP is talking about.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Is MUGEN still a thing? That's a fighting game which has the concept of what OP is talking about.

ive never heard of it but it sounds like the last narcotic of civilised man

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Here's an INSANE idea, and I don't want to shock anyone. But how about something like Marvel Comics characters VS Capcom characters? :aaaaa:

Another off the wall idea I just thought of was Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe characters? Haha, can you IMAGINE? Zany poo poo, I know.

Just spitballing here folks!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
*trying real hard to think of soemthing crazy*
what if... godzilla.... foooooought... maniac magee

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

http://www.saltybet.com

The worst website on the internet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cubone posted:

*trying real hard to think of soemthing crazy*
what if... godzilla.... foooooought... maniac magee
Maniac Magee would win. Reasons:

1. He's so cool
2. Don't go to school
3. Runs all night
4. Runs all right
5. Kissed a bull

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

PTSDeedly Do posted:

my roommates and i got into this poo poo for like a month back in 2013

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

not so much. i prefer to read non fiction.

Really? Weird. I'll think about it twice as hard.

Ok guys check this out...What about Pyramid Head vs. Glen from the Walking Dead before he got his brain smashed in?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
al bundy vs uncle phil

I think Al would happily pretend to lose while the other bundys steal stuff from the mansion

Then in the end, Bud gets tossed out Jazz-style by Hillary for touching her butt.

(this is copyrighted so dont try it)

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

PTSDeedly Do posted:

is that in loving us dollars? drat

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

Really? Weird. I'll think about it twice as hard.

Ok guys check this out...What about Pyramid Head vs. Glen from the Walking Dead before he got his brain smashed in?

how about julius caesar vs ann franks of the green gables?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I think goku could probably beat up robocop.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

ArchNemesis posted:

is that in loving us dollars? drat

ha ha ha

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imagine...lets say....winston church chill versus...the man in the iron mask....

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

if pyramid head fought shrek i'd probably bet on pyramid head

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

if pyramid head fought shrek i'd probably bet on pyramid head
Pyramid Head isn't real

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
What about Unicron from Transformers: The Movie (1986) vs. Jesus of Nazarath? Jesus would be like, "hey, check this poo poo out!" *Turns water into wine* Unicron would then consume the entire Earth and kill all of its inhabitants and absorb its resources. Would be quite entertining IMO

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Kuato posted:

What about Unicron from Transformers: The Movie (1986) vs. Jesus of Nazarath? Jesus would be like, "hey, check this poo poo out!" *Turns water into wine* Unicron would then consume the entire Earth and kill all of its inhabitants and absorb its resources. Would be quite entertining IMO

Twisted.

How bout the Victims of the Holocaust vs. Archer.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Kuato posted:

On a distant planet (a world of bugs that turn into bicycles or something), a giant metal moon fills the sky. It unfolds into a vast robot. Its impossibly huge head leans in towards the planet, and says, in a mild-mannered voice:

"Do you have a few minutes to talk about the Lord Jesus Christ? I'd like to tell you about a man I met three thousand years and fifty parsecs away. He saved my soul, and I want you to know how he can do the same for you."

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
An army of Funko Pops vs Small Soldiers

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ross Gellar vs Frasier Crane

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Now imagine them loving instead!
Cue Star Wars opening shot with an impossibly large metal body passing in front of some celestial object. It is gigantic in ways your kind fails to grasp, and ancient.

But Jesus knows, and is prepared. Piloting a Vatican shuttle, he gets close but there is no way to dock! He sighs as he exits the airlock, and everything goes silent.

In the next shot, he is already inside. He pries open a metal panel on a wall in an unending metal tunnel, lit only by red maintenance lights, and begins to unzip his spacesuit. Son of God is about to become a man!

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The magical airplane that melts steel beams versus the magical gun that lone guy used to shoot JFK by curving a bullet backwards

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
milo vs otis would be devastatingly dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sam and Dean from supernatural fighting the ghost of Jesus christ is often a part of my sweaty fever dreams

• Locked thread