Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mustafa Ali still deserves so much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

He's a cop.

Ex cop.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

An ex pig is still bacon.

He's an ex cop who puts on awesome matches. Also he got in to try to curb corruption and got out because he couldn't affect the type of change he wanted, so...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wazzu posted:

ROH saw his talent, but couldn't book him right to make him shine.

Him and Johnny Gargano are having maybe the best feud in NXT history at the moment where they both look amazing.

And before that they were a tag team and I seriously don't think either Gargano or Ciampa have had worse than a 4* match in tag or against each other in like, a year.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate you guys for not letting me enjoy Mustafa Ali. Seriously hate.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bartok posted:

Says the guy who says he loving hates Drew "never been a cop" Gulak.

I don't hate Drew, his current gimmick and ring style do him a disservice. Now this past week was actually really good! His promo on Cedric was good and stood out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

His ring style is extremely perfect for his gimmick. Not to mention how good of a worker he truly is.

Agree, what I meant when I was criticizing it was that it's literally the same style and gimmick possessed by like 4 other people on the already small 205 roster.

But according to people ITT that's not real. Also he's not actually a nice dude who does a ton of awesome stuff for fans on social media. HHH doesn't actually like wrestling. NXT is just a smokescreen. Nothing matters. Everyone is terrible except me. Give in to the abyss.

• Locked thread