Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Klauser posted:

Corbin is cool but I find his current ring gear off-putting.

I love it, and I want him to painstakingly remove some excellent cufflinks before a match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Phenix Rising posted:

He's honestly had several "this is the end" losses where he looked sad, left his arm band in the ring, gave a speech that sounded like the end... only to just show up again and have it all be ignored.

John Cena should make his "official" retirement match to put over Sin Cara. He might not see you, John, but he can't see anything else, either.
~~~~
My inner very bad person wants the blowoff to the Bryan/Miz feud to be Bryan kayfabe-injuring himself doing a diving headbutt early in the match and then Miz dispatching him with contemptuous ease.

My inner glurgy sap wants Bryan to win decisively, but begrudgingly forgive/accept Miz when he learns from Nanny Sin Cara that their infant daughters are now best friends. :glomp: Sin Cara must be wearing a frilly apron when he explains this.

In reality, I hope it's a competitive match where both men look great coming out of it and don't get the AJ/Nakamura blue balls treatment. Or the later black and blue balls treatment.

~~~~
..........................what I learned today from previewing my post is I apparently want more Sin Cara, and now I feel like I need to re-evaluate a few things about my life.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
I walked by a patio bar today and there were two guys in suits (it's really hot outside, even not wearing a suit) having an animated discussion. When I got closer, I realized one lawyer-looking guy was telling the other lawyer-looking guy about the Undertaker and the Brothers of Destruction.

• Locked thread