Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

CobiWann posted:

First person who came to my mind...but we're watching those this weekend and I didn't want to spoil the surprise! I keep telling her we don't need to watch the fifth one but she insists.

Watched some RAW highlights...all I took away from RAW is Roman Reigns is a dickish bully.

Wikipedia posted:

Aside from its gore, the film has also become known for its explicit nudity and sex scene,[2] as well as frequent drug use. Peter Bracke's book Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th details that behind the scenes, the production was plagued with hardcore drug use.

Watching all the horror films with a 13 year old sounds like a weird experience.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Mohawk Potato posted:

Joe vs Styles should be a good match but that and those 3 are about it. God is WWE dismal.

Only if TJ Wilson is allowed to agent and book the match. I have no faith in anybody else to do the job even remotely correctly.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Ad by Khad posted:

Is that his tag team partner or something

I mean, we mocked the gently caress out of Tomato Chompa for a long rear end time. What gives

ROH saw his talent, but couldn't book him right to make him shine.

Him and Johnny Gargano are having maybe the best feud in NXT history at the moment where they both look amazing.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Grendels Dad posted:

As problematic as Seth Rollins curb-stomping a member of The New Day on Martin Luther King Day?

Is it that hard to give the move a name?

The former name of Blackout admittedly also problematic in this context.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

My art is also hitting people with my butt

Her art is beautiful and too precious for this world. Gotta block out the haters.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Randy has always given off the energy of the sort of dude who sexually assaults other men and then calls them gay for it.

Yeah. That story is just so......mid 2000s bullshit, I somehow don't think he's changed underneath.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Aug 13, 2018

• Locked thread