Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm skipping Summerslam but I'll absolutely be in the discussion thread because I wanna see Foochs post when Ambrose returns. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Incessant Excess posted:

Mustafa Ali ran across Coach backstage and couldn't help but arrest him.

I'm reminded of that scene in Louie where Bob Kelly is telling the story of his arrest and the cop motions to a black guy just walking by to get into the paddy wagon for no reason.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Punk is a tryhard teen edgelord who's good in the ring and good--but overrated--on the mic.

Anyhoo, JTG wrote a really good article about Hogan that I shamelessly stole from Reddit: http://thesportsdaily.com/2018/08/09/836171-tfs11/

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Billzasilver posted:

isn't literally every wrestler bad excvept maybe sami zayn and finn balor?

Batista seems to be good hearted though he's been a prick to a few people like Mickie James, Shelly Martinez, and Booker T (the latter of which came to blows) but it seems he's just made mistakes rather than being a rotten person.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

cavallingus posted:

oval office of personality

This.

This is the winner.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s important to remember that Punk may be a try hard teen edge lord who uses livejournal, but we must never forget WWE is way worse. (Not that anyone here thinks otherwise, just saying)

cavallingus posted:

He'll put ketchup on a hot dog

People who do this are savages and should be shamed publicly in a social movement.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Oh no someone put tomato syrup on their meat tube, call the police

I absolutely would. These people are disgusting.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Timby posted:

Didn't it come out that a lot of the "traumatic" stories he liked to tell about his childhood were absolute horseshit?

I can’t comment on that but I can say he was raised in Lockport, which is NOT Chicago. We’ve been bamboozled! :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so whats the time of death on asuka and was it shorter than bayley?

I’m still bitter that I made a comment on Reddit about how she’s doomed on the main roster and I was severely downvoted.

At that point I decided to delete my account and never post there again.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Timby posted:

As someone from the Western suburbs originally, the minute you go out of state you just tell people you're from Chicago. It's a lot easier than saying, "Oh, I'm from Bolingbrook, it's a suburb not far from downtown, you take 290 to 355 and you're there."

He still lies :colbert:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder if Punk has less money than he thought and that’s why he stiffed Colt on the legal fees.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Asuka is great for telling them to stick it.

Punk is also great for telling them to stick it, but was a teeny bopper edgelord in the process of doing so.

What I’m saying is I can look past you being terrible if you tell WWE to stick it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

I just find it funny, because I've been saying for months that pushing Carmella was a really bad idea, and look at what happened. If the walkout ends up being true (we'll see after tonight's house show, since she's advertised to be part of it), then it will be an absolutely devastating blow to the "Women's Revolution" that WWE seems to love to tout. Because WWE let one of the best female workers of the world walk out because they couldn't resist pushing a talentless hack (Carmella) who has no business being in a wrestling ring.

**insert post here by MassRafTer about how Asuka stinks**

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Remember when Road Dogg was a loving idiot

Why yes yes I do

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Mike Johnson is saying it isn’t true.

Though Road Dogg still stinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Just want to say that regardless of what comes out about Colt, my opinion of Punk will always be the same.

• Locked thread