Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

List of things that i am excited for at summerslam:
-Almas and Vega vs Rusev and Lana
-Becky winning the title
-the end of the Bork Lazer nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Oh and at least one of those three probably wont happen because vinceflex dot jpg ensures that nothing will be good, it will always be bad.

At least I'm going to another house show soon. House shows are good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cena should shove Dean off the stage and be Seth's enforcer at Summerslam

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Like all tattoo havers, cm punk is a liar and a coward, who lay in wait for the most destructive time to attack colt cabana after falsely gaining his trust. All of them stab their "friends" in the back; the ink corrupts them.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its really cool how cm punk looked at a friend gifting him a platform in his time of need, and instead of feeling gratitude in his heart, felt the need to lie to that friend and then try to extort hundreds of thousands of dollars from him

• Locked thread