Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

jesus WEP posted:

Raw sounds like it was hella dull

Except the Heyman interview, which was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DarkstarIV posted:

Johnny was never good.

Let me tell you about a little team called the Dynamic Dudes!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Veryslightlymad posted:

John Cena should make his "official" retirement match to put over Sin Cara. He might not see you, John, but he can't see anything else, either.
~~~~
My inner very bad person wants the blowoff to the Bryan/Miz feud to be Bryan kayfabe-injuring himself doing a diving headbutt early in the match and then Miz dispatching him with contemptuous ease.

My inner glurgy sap wants Bryan to win decisively, but begrudgingly forgive/accept Miz when he learns from Nanny Sin Cara that their infant daughters are now best friends. :glomp: Sin Cara must be wearing a frilly apron when he explains this.

In reality, I hope it's a competitive match where both men look great coming out of it and don't get the AJ/Nakamura blue balls treatment. Or the later black and blue balls treatment.

~~~~
..........................what I learned today from previewing my post is I apparently want more Sin Cara, and now I feel like I need to re-evaluate a few things about my life.

What if Bryan kayfabe dies and Miz has to adopt his daughter as a plotline on Miz and Mrs

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Rarity posted:

Not going to argue with the racist bit but it's definitely possible for minorities to perpetuate systems of oppression, both intentionally and unintentionally.

The entire point of America is just to get to the point where you can oppress other people, duh. Mustafi Ali becoming a cop is like how Beyonce uses sweatshops to make her merch.

• Locked thread