Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Brock is loving gone the second he drops that belt, I can assure you.

Brock is also gone the moment he wins or retains belts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I am stunned that CM Punk, well-known jerk, is a jerk.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CM Punk tricked a bunch of stupid people into thinking he cared about them when actually he didn't give a single gently caress about them.

What a great worker.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

This is true, and the tryhard teen edge lord is why I liked him. But gently caress dude help your friend out. You both just fought a monster and WON

Live by the tryhard teen edge lord, die by the tryhard teen edge lord.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Alan_Shore posted:

Please no don't change your intro! You fool!

Hello darkness my old friend...

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

shiksa posted:

leave it to bray to look at his theme song, how distinctive and different it is from other theme songs, and decide "what i really need to stand out is to bother avenged sevenfold for a metalcore song"

OGB posted:

Bray’s gonna have a dumbass podcast. Can’t wait.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

RIP Anvil.

I'm not surprised though. For like 4 years now he's looked like a heart attack waiting to happen any time he's on Total Divas.

He did some news segment (I think) with Bret a few years ago where he was completely out of his mind, and not in a cool wrestling promo way.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm not sure which part of this look I dislike most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Isn't falling over basically what killed Dusty too?

• Locked thread