Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
riding the dice, like I've done all season. Rolling with Sam Ehlinger vs Kansas coming off an injury.

Also got Juwan Washington bouncing back vs Hawaii, AJ Dillon getting his yards/TDs vs a game Syracuse team, Dillon Mitchell (who has been on fire on my bench) having a big game against really bad Oregon State, Shenault Laviska finding his early season form again vs Cal, TE Josh Oliver continuing to contribute between 10 and 20 points, Joshua Kelley to keep being the best thing UCLA has going for them against Stanford, and Kentucky D to stomp Louisville. Louisville is bad.

I'm pretty sure that I could start and get good points out of Reggie Gallaspy vs UNC and Lamical Perine vs Florida State. Ian Book vs USC was my backup plan if Ehlinger hadn't been practicing.

Let's do this DC Murderverse :). Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Welp, the first two guys to go for me struggled against Kansas and served a surprise first half suspension. So... Go me?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Welp, this weekend was poo poo.

Total poo poo.

Congrats DC Murderverse on your championship!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

kayakyakr posted:

Welp, this weekend was poo poo.

Total poo poo.

Congrats DC Murderverse on your championship!

I was worried right up until I read the words "AJ Dillon DOUBTFUL to return" and then it was a lot easier to breathe. good game.

Woo, two years in a row! I had a much more varied roster than last year but I definitely, definitely would not have won without Benny Snell and Nick Fitzgerald. Also props to Cole McDonald and I hope whatever turned you into a pumpkin will turn you back some day.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Late night, sick "coulda woulda shoulda" post:

My best beats DC's best 297 to 275.

If I had made the couple of changes I had been thinking about (Wesley over Mitchell and Gallaspy over Kelley), I would have won 254-250.

-_-

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

lol apparently dropping Cole McDonald from my team freed him from that witch's curse because he put up 20 more points than Fitzgerald, and Fitz had a decent game. I'm sure glad this wasn't for one more week.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I’m out of the country until the end of the month, but I’ll set the appropriate crap and get your REIGN PROCLAIMED when I’m back. Expect emails and messages on here then 😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

clearly what was holding me back was my old username

• Locked thread