Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"He also hosts a video show that consists entirely of him screaming incoherently while sweating so much that he permanently warps the floorboards."

"he instead has a very small, non-functioning cotton candy machine staffed by several somewhat larger circus clowns?"

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vato posted:

What do you like writing about, Lowtax? Honest question.

tax cuts i imagine :smug:

anyways *glances around room* i need conversation peices

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imagine lowtax smoking grisly pipes & writing prose in his writing shed, by a welsh bog, wall & roof hemed in by gales of inspiration

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ban the merry andrew!! hurl a cud at the voluptuous shock jock!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

u think intelligence = wealth

lmao

are u smart. i have a rep for being a spaz

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zeluth posted:

Ants are terrible unless you like the queen.

i wish i was smart enough to get what u mean by ants :/

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

I did it! Two updates in two days! In today's article, I definitively solve the problem of gun violence in America! This is because I have a really smart brain.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/endgun-violence/

im going to buy more hooch...then ill read themse ;)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Alex Jones is basically a fire-and-brimstone preacher for atheists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Our freedom-loving, slave-owning Founding Fathers decided to flee England in 1776"

heh he heh

" Most gun violence is due to either personal disagreements regarding personal hygiene, or with the main goal of causing a person who was previously living to become dead.

hahahaha

• Locked thread