Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
“He also hosts a video show that consists entirely of him screaming incoherently while sweating so much that he permanently warps the floorboards.”

You still got it Taxman :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Gazpacho posted:

oh boo hoo, how am I going to spend an hour or more each day reading hate notes from people who misread a joke

I dunno how?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Keep doing funny poo poo Lowtax

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Because Twitter loving sucks and I never realized how much I hated it until I got banned. It's a seething cauldron of unfunny negativity.

Are you trying to revive the front page in general? Id love to see some of the photoshop threads and other good content make it on there.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Nah, I was just mainly challenging myself to see if I could start writing, and enjoying it again. But I still would like to revive a lot of front page stuff.

I haven't tried writing in about as much time as you, so i tried today and it... went poorly but Im definitely going to get a photoshop thread going tomorrow morning when I should be working.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Please do, I'd really like to start up Photoshop Phriday again

There are some good recent ones in the goldmine. I dont even remember how photoshop phriday worked back in the early 2000's. The threads were transferred to the front page on fridays lol? God I feel old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Oh gosh no, private companies are making and enforcing rules on their sites and services which they own, we're truly living in a nightmarish Black Mirror future

That guy really seems to like defending racists, I'm not sure he's being entirely genuine lol.

• Locked thread