Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
A person's home screen can say a lot about them, so show us your phone screen and we'll say a lot about you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mines homegrown, nice try op.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its just the default S8+ background OP

its blue OP!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
5 panes. 2nd one is the default that comes up
home-1: entertainment
home: time/notifications/main apps
home+1: lesser-used social media, apps for local things, shortcuts to webpages and specific google maps
home+2: calendar
home+3: tools and phone utilities; things that are about customizing and configuring instead of the end use itself

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the first guy likes to know how much free space he has at all times and the 2nd guy is missing bonzai buddy on his home screen. both jam packed with nonsense

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018
This is my lock screen.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
mine is a picture of my wife at our wedding

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
god I’m a tool

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Aug 7, 2018

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

All those mismatched shaped icons :barf:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my wallpaper is the Klingon empire flag. Fellow Trekkies will recognize it and know I'm cool

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Are folders not a cool thing, or do people swipe right 5 times to find an app? I want to be like the kids.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Burt Sexual posted:

Are folders not a cool thing, or do people swipe right 5 times to find an app? I want to be like the kids.

I only have 2 screes. Folders look ugly and make me uncomfortable.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MegaButt posted:

All those mismatched shaped icons :barf:

Tell that to the people making the app's I can't fix it I'm an idiot

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

my wallpaper is the Klingon empire flag. Fellow Trekkies will recognize it and know I'm cool

I'll see your Star trek nerdery and raise you my 40k nerdery.

Also peep that charge, baby.

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
autopsy.jpeg

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

Tell that to the people making the app's I can't fix it I'm an idiot

I was just having a goof on ya, but there are lots of 3rd party launchers like nova launcher that let you use cool icon packs, that is if you are actually interested in such a thing. :3:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Nice thread idea!

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

the key is setting a pane other than the far left one as your default that comes up. since it only adds panes to the right of the existing ones this involves a lot of dragging to arrange so you only swipe once in one direction or another almost all the time

other than that you take a bunch of the crap you know you dont really use off and get it by pulling up the apps list or move it further out of the way

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

I like your priorities and cute kitties

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Burt Sexual posted:

I swipe to find apps because I have an idea of where they are because I never move them

here's my lock screen

I thought we were talking about lock screens for some reason sorry

I'll post my home screen later, maybe, or not, it's probably clear what kind of person I am from this post anyway

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cubone posted:

here's my lock screen

lol

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I can't take a picture of my phone because my phone is what I take pictures with, sorry. But it is a photo of a red rose, one of the many options pre-installed!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ah gently caress i thought it said phone home screams and we got to do our best E.T. impressions

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what i imagine david cronenbergs penis to look like

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Mine is the stock background for the galaxy five that I've had for years and the icons I use the most. It's pretty badass

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My home screen is also art of my pets. Good choice.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Background is artwork made by a goon

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Filling the home screen up with apps? That's -10 points I'm afraid

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

friendly 2 da void posted:

Filling the home screen up with apps? That's -10 points I'm afraid

I really like nova because the apps are right behind a nice arrow on the bottom, so the homescreen can be sorta minimalist

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

stocks and tinder, all u need really

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Nothing fancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Am I not seeing the SA app on screens? I don’t use it.

• Locked thread