Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Once it's folded, it is no longer open-faced.

Sandwich........... folde

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Once it's folded, it is no longer open-faced.

While the face side's area is significantly lowered, as long as one side is not ripped it's still open faced.

----------------

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

While the face side's area is significantly lowered, as long as one side is not ripped it's still open faced.

by that logic, every sandwich that is not like put in a sandwich press or something is also open faced, because of the exposure around the rim

which I"m okay with

ty nesamdoom!

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
is a hot dog a taco

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

kuskus

European Edibles Board ruled that every main item on Arby's (Arbaldo Doubleday's in EU) menu is technically, officially, and irreversibly a hot dog.

kuskus

This caused BREXIT.

kuskus

Old timey neon sign of a bowler hat that said "Arbaldo Doubleday's Famous Boast Reef Taco Is Delicious" and legally they'd have to change it to hot dog, no sir– not ever. Goodbye EU.

ferroque

Hot Daco

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Dungeon Ecology posted:

estoy pensando en esos frijoles

jaja

drilldo squirt

Manifisto posted:

by that logic, every sandwich that is not like put in a sandwich press or something is also open faced, because of the exposure around the rim

which I"m okay with

Only and only if the top and bottom are still intentionally attached and originated from a singularly whole cut of a bread loaf.

----------------

drilldo squirt

indyrenegade posted:

is a hot dog a taco

Yes.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I'm gonna be having Taco Thursday tonight, if you know what I'm saying!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so whats the cutoff point at which the amount of salsa/cheese toppings makes a bowl of nachos a bowl of soup? 51%?

also

Bacon Taco posted:

i think i might taco today

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

so whats the cutoff point at which the amount of salsa/cheese toppings makes a bowl of nachos a bowl of soup? 51%?

Are you telling me that you have never had the bits of chips left in the bottom of a bag, and some salsa, and just put it in a bowl and ate it with a fork? Wait maybe this is the wrong thread...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

Are you telling me that you have never had the bits of chips left in the bottom of a bag, and some salsa, and just put it in a bowl and ate it with a fork? Wait maybe this is the wrong thread...

oh most definitely

Dungeon Ecology

Luvcow posted:

interesting hypothesis. we're going to have to test this one in el laboratorio.
*hot latina science lady with clipboard and I take the nacho bowl into the clean room*

kuskus

The bathroom is a mysterious place. You've heard the maxim, "don't poo poo where you eat," but do you draw the line when it comes to your Tuesday night Taco-bath? And more importantly, where do you set your tacos when you're on your hands and knees protecting your balls from a too-sudden dip?

Dungeon Ecology

salsa on my balls-a and a guac on my cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Bacon Taco posted:

My Taco Thursday is turning out to be much more literal than I had expected.

• Locked thread