Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
with love from BYOB have this one pail of water, cali

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque

Bring Your Own Bucket

cda

by Hand Knit
*casually twirling a 3/4 full bucket of water with BYOB written on it* nice fire you got there, California. It'd be a real shame if something happened to it.

cda

by Hand Knit
*flipping the bucket around my arms, shoulders, legs like nunchaku* please ladies, there'll be plenty of time to have sex with me after I put these fires out.

indyrenegade

*drinks water bottle in front of burning multimillon dollar mansion*

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

ferroque

Oh, this? Just a bucketfull of water. We got plenty of these back home. You should probably think of getting some for yourselves, I can't be bringing buckets of water for you guys all the time like this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me finally arriving in california after driving for three days straight, realizing i left the bucket of water at home*

FluffieDuckie

*me standing on the curb waiting for the bucket. watching luvcow turn around in my driveway and head back towards home*

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dungeon Ecology

crowdsourcing water for my california water pail.
get an envelope and address it:

CALIFORNIA, USA
ATTN: FIRE

then put in under the tap until it's full, seal it and put it in the mail. you'll be doing your part to stop Big Fire.

google THIS

I'm having to restart the GoFundMe because I took a right too hard. Yes, the goal is higher this time, my upholstery was water damaged and my Starbucks latte got knocked over too.

Macnult

[compass in one hand, gardening hose in the other]
the east coast's got your back, cali :cool:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
If everyone across the country faces the rising sun when we urinate then we will gradually shift moisture that direction

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Dungeon Ecology

hey i think this guy is working for the fire!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Dungeon Ecology posted:

hey i think this guy is working for the fire!
oh whoops lol. 1st grade level geography is hard

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*large truck arrives at the california fires with a giant load of piss filled water bottles* "courtesy of your friends at byob! you're welcome!"

wearing a lampshade

Holding a bucket of water near a fire, chuckling to myself and asking if the refugees displaced by the inferno if they remember that bit from Zoolander but chuckling too hard to specify which bit

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Brought a bucket of water for the fire but an almond farmer had the rights to it

Robot Made of Meat

I'd really love to bring a bucket of water to your fire or whatever, but I'm totally swamped right now. I've asked Margot to fax you a bucket ASAP, so I hope that helps. Keep in touch . . . we really need to do lunch soon. Kisses.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

barfdog

got stopped by the police on the way to the fire because they thought i was the infamous water smuggler Pablo Aquabar, now all my pails are in holding

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

google THIS

Firefighter: Oh, thank goodness you're here! this fire has burned 42,068 acres already! Let's use that bucket!

Me: Hold up a sec.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Things sent to California to assist with the fires, from the SA forums:

BYOB- Bucket of water.

GBS- Bucket of water?

PYF- Bucket of some really nice water from some of the most exotic places in the world. Arrives JUST IN TIME. Everyone is happy!

FYAD- Bucket of high-octane fuel

Games- Bucket of water in a medium level difficulty cage puzzle

D&D- Still working on the definition of a bucket

Ask/Tell- A bucket of water with instructions on how to use the bucket

SH/SH & IYG collaboration- An iBucket, it sends an alert to your smartphone when the bucket 1) arrives, 2) is used, 3) needs a refill. It also shows the location of the nearest water sources, and the best places to deploy the bucket. Does not come with water.

SAS- HOW THE HELL CAN A BUCKET MAKE IT PAST THE 44TH YARD LINE ON A HAT TRICK PLAY WHEN EVERYONE'S ON BASE? YOU CAN'T MAKE A THREE-POINTER UNDER THOSE FIELD CONDITIONS!!! Eventually a bucket, rendered almost useless from the beatings it took arrives.

YLLS- All buckets submitted will have potable water in them (unless there's some other liquid in the bucket)

GWS- A bucket of cucumber water with a lemon twist

AI- A bucket that fills itself and drives itself to the fire.

DIY- Plans on bucket making and how to divine for water

PI- An elephant shows up with a trunk full of water

TFR- A box of Super Soakers

TCC- Bongs. Lots and lots of water-filled bongs.

GIP- Veteran firefighters, first responders and anyone who's ever put out a fire before

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ferroque

CSPAM - bucket of Piss with corresponding and very real Tape

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Firefighter: Oh, thank goodness you're here! this fire has burned 42,068 acres already! Let's use that bucket!

FluffieDuckie

Splatmaster posted:

BYOB- Bucket of water.

GBS- Bucket of water?

PYF- Bucket of some really nice water from some of the most exotic places in the world. Arrives JUST IN TIME. Everyone is happy!

SH/SH & IYG collaboration- An iBucket, it sends an alert to your smartphone when the bucket 1) arrives, 2) is used, 3) needs a refill. It also shows the location of the nearest water sources, and the best places to deploy the bucket. Does not come with water.

SAS- HOW THE HELL CAN A BUCKET MAKE IT PAST THE 44TH YARD LINE ON A HAT TRICK PLAY WHEN EVERYONE'S ON BASE? YOU CAN'T MAKE A THREE-POINTER UNDER THOSE FIELD CONDITIONS!!! Eventually a bucket, rendered almost useless from the beatings it took arrives.

YLLS- All buckets submitted will have potable water in them (unless there's some other liquid in the bucket)

GIP- Veteran firefighters, first responders and anyone who's ever put out a fire before

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

indyrenegade

I am currently en route to California on a flight with water held in my cupped hands. I made it from my home to flight without losing a drop. I really hope this water makes it or else I'll have to ask the plane to turn around!

ferroque

indyrenegade posted:

I am currently en route to California on a flight with water held in my cupped hands. I made it from my home to flight without losing a drop. I really hope this water makes it or else I'll have to ask the plane to turn around!

Travel Tips: 3-1-1 liquids rule. You are allowed to bring a quart-sized bag ofliquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes through the checkpoint. These are limited to 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item. This is also known as the 3-1-1 liquids rule.

I do not fall for your ruse

indyrenegade

ferroque posted:

Travel Tips: 3-1-1 liquids rule. You are allowed to bring a quart-sized bag ofliquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes through the checkpoint. These are limited to 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item. This is also known as the 3-1-1 liquids rule.

I do not fall for your ruse

My magnum dong showed my passport to United so I got on the plane just fine, THANK YOU

Dungeon Ecology

Splatmaster posted:

BYOB- Bucket of water.

GBS- Bucket of water?

YOSPOS - Self-driving car programmed, filled with water buckets, and dispatched from Silicon Valley to the fires. Crashes pretty much immediately on I-5. :piss:

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
http://weneedwater.ytmnd.com/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

angelposting: I give the firefighters a bucket with water in it

psychoposting: I give the firefighters a bucket with myself in it

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

BYOB- Bucket of water.

GBS- Bucket of water?

:golfclap:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Dungeon Ecology posted:

YOSPOS - Self-driving car programmed, filled with water buckets, and dispatched from Silicon Valley to the fires. Crashes pretty much immediately on I-5. :piss:

Set's a new fire, creator call fire fighters a bunch of pedos.

----------------

Manifisto

brought a bucket of water to cali, was sent back as homeopathically wrong. apparently I brought water with molecules of past fires in it, they needed water with molecules of water

Manifisto

or molecules of firemen, that would have worked too

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Brought bucket of water to California. Bucket of water confiscated at border, because it contained hydro-oxalic acid and hydrogen hydroxide, considered to be cancer causing chemicals in California.

WindmillSlayer

haha what if the fire spreads to a weed field lol

WindmillSlayer

i wish i was that firefighter, the one at the weed field that is

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

WindmillSlayer posted:

i wish i was that firefighter, the one at the weed field that is

heck, same

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

WindmillSlayer posted:

haha what if the fire spreads to a weed field lol

in california? unlikely

• Locked thread