Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
I'm looking into idea of an used small cheap EV. Does anyone have experience with the Fiat 500e? They're even cheaper than spark and leaf here in Norcal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
My wife loves the way the 500 looks otherwise I'd be going with the spark or leaf as well. She took one look at the spark and said no way.

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
Is there a way to suggest changes to the model 3 software other than tweeting at Musk?

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009

Ulf posted:

I'm always fascinated by these kind of regulatory incompatibilities, do you have an example of where they conflict? This reminds me of eggwashing.

Planet money did a great episode about it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2018/12/05/673934667/episode-533-why-car-safety-is-a-trade-barrier

Neither standard is better, it just aimed at different drivers.

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
Is there any place I can contact regarding Tesla issues? I purchased FSD back in 2018 when I took delivery. The service people say that i never paid for FSD despite the vehicle sheet and bank statements confirming the total price. They're dragging their feet. Who should I escalate to?

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009

Wibla posted:

What does your Tesla invoice say (from when you bought it)?

It says FSD with the additional $3k on the total

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009

Wibla posted:

Then just send them that and ask if you need to post the invoice on twitter with Elon tagged to get poo poo sorted.

I already sent that invoice to the service people 3 days ago with no resolution. So twitter is the best way to sort this out? drat, I guess I'll make an account.