Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Cincinnati Bengals scored a touchdown on the opening drive of their first preseason game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Cincinnati Bengals scored another touchdown.

Blitz7x
Sep 19, 2007

TYBC

Dang, grats

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm picking up my son from daycare can someone take over posting if the Cincinnati Bengals score any more touchdowns

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Thanks to forums poster Cavauro for watching over the thread while I was out. I got it from here!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that's pretty hosed up, op

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

i Watched over

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Cincinnati Bengals scored a third touchdown tonight. Good job to the Bengals.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

"I saw Dallas Keuchel....THERE'S A BEARD!!!!!"

Broken Cake

no they didn't

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

360 No Scope 420 Blaze It Beast Mode All Day Every Day

aNDEY

Eifert Posting
Mar 31, 2007

Atkins diet

I may be in love with Alden Tate. Please don't tell him I want to wait for the right moment.

His name might actually be spelled Aulden Tate. I believe some mystery is key for a healthy relationship.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

The Bengals are a good team at playing football and their leader andey is v. handsome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Also I think a tiger would kill a bear irl.