Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

A second touchdown! A new record for Bengals touchdowns in this game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

The Cincinnati Defense has scored more touchdowns than the Offense today.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I love the Cincinnati Bengals!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Every single one of those touchdowns was more horseshit than the last and I loving loved it.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens didnt score one

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals haven't scored a single touchdown this season on five of the seven weekdays. Can any team claim to be good when that's the case?

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals haven't scored a single touchdown this season on five of the seven weekdays. Can any team claim to be good when that's the case?

They have scored 19 touchdowns so far this season, that’s almost one touchdown for every work day since their first game this season. Andy Dalton: scoring touchdowns for the working man.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
touch my down hole

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm going to the Bengals/Broncos game in December. Please take it easy on us

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

We'll probably give you a 3 quarter head start.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The next available window for the Cincinnati Bengals to score a touchdown is on October 14 starting at 1:00pm eastern time

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I can't remember the last time the Bengals managed to win a game after being down two touchdowns at the half. I don't even know if that's ever happened in the history of forever

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Play posted:

I can't remember the last time the Bengals managed to win a game after being down two touchdowns at the half. I don't even know if that's ever happened in the history of forever

It wasn't at the half but the Seahawks/Bengals game in 2015 was 24-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter and the bengals won that one in OT

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

I'm pretty sure at some point in the second half the Bengals were down by more than 14 against the Colts.

That's the biggest fundamental difference between this year's team and last year's team last year's team the pass blocking was so bad that lead of higher than seven points for the opposing team was effectively impossible to overcome.

This year's defense and special teams are arguably worse than last year's.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm pretty sure at some point in the second half the Bengals were down by more than 14 against the Colts.

That's the biggest fundamental difference between this year's team and last year's team last year's team the pass blocking was so bad that lead of higher than seven points for the opposing team was effectively impossible to overcome.

This year's defense and special teams are arguably worse than last year's.

Fourth quarter the defense looked pretty sharp. I think they need Burfict out there for more than 50% of the snaps.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I know the weekend just ended but is anyone else looking forward to next weekend's touchdowns by the Cincinnati Bengals? I am.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Touchdowns against the Pittsburgh Steelers are very fun to watch.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

evrything is coming up "touchdown" as they say

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I got two words for ya, pal: Andey. Dalton.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Today is Sunday, a day of God and, of course, Touchdowns. The two things are probably related.

I hear this team called the Cincinnati Bengals have scored a few touchdowns over the weeks and plan to do so again today. I guess we'll see if they accomplish this!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Excuse me is this the field goal thread?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It is a touchdown

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's a little known fact but that touchdown is worth just a little bit more than all the other touchdowns that have been scored this year.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Quiet Feet posted:

Excuse me is this the field goal thread?

never heard of it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

They scored again

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Bookmarking thread - The Cincinnati Bengals Scored A Touchdown

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Congrats to the Cincinnati Bengals, scorers of a touchdown

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

pretty good td there

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Cincinnati Bengals have certainly scored a lot of touchdowns I cannot keep track anymore. wow!!

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
The bengals have scored ANOTHER touchdown

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
How does this keep happening....

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Time to put another quarter in the The Cincinnati Bengals Scored A Touchdown jar

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
MORE
FREAKING
TOUCHDOWNS

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Yet another touchdown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The bengals scored a touchdown today

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

touchdwn

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed seeing Jessie Bates score a touchdown

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1061720741845053445

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Another couple TDs on the board today it seems nice work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

excuse me sir? I think you're in the wrong place as I don't see anything about the Bengals scoring touchdowns here. please adjust your posting accordingly