Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mu Zeta posted:

Julianne Moore was hired to be the romantic lead of the movie but her part was cut down to like 2 minutes of screen time.

While I love Moore, it was the right decision to make for Kimble's character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

My biggest gripe with U.S. Marshals was the fact that once again, they were going after someone who was falsely accused of a crime. We just had that story line in The Fugitive. Why not have them go after someone like a Hannibal Lector type?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I just like the fact that Alec Baldwin was originally cast as Kimble. Which meant Ford replaced him on two films (Patriot Games and The Fugitive)

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The Janitor was also in Crystal Skull

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Fart City posted:

Seagal doesn’t just beat him, he like, kills him three different times in like ten seconds. It’s the most hilariously Seagal-as-a-diva poo poo you can imagine.

I'd love for Hard to Kill to be made today with Seagal's diva attitude. "Ok, but howabout my character doesn't actually go into a coma. He'd be too strong for that. The bad guys don't even actually shoots him. He dodges all the bullets. But the bad guys get away. So he fakes being in coma. Yeah, and then he sneaks out the hospital at night to hunt down the bad guys."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Definitely thought this. It's wild that more movies don't have him bearded. Is it because it's....TOO powerful a look?

Definitely

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread