Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I wish I lived in Lee's summit so I could do drugs with you and get killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

mycophobia posted:

Lowtax could not kill me even if he tried.

He already did, this thread is the last thing you’ll ever perceive as your consciousness fades into oblivion

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Come to Baltimore and do drugs and murder Lowtax its practically encouraged here

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SniperWoreConverse posted:

It wouldn't have had to come to this if you fuckers got NORD VPN

SOMETHINGAWFUL IS FOR THE NORDS

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SniperWoreConverse posted:

SOMETHING AWFUL, the secret cultic website where all members pledge to be buried along with the mysterious figure LOWTAX in his vast and terrible tomb complex
SOMETHING AWFUL, one of the oldest running websites on the web, the mods are literally allowed to murder and kill your children and sell their toys to pay bandwidth
SOMETHING AWFUL, when you're permanently banned you have to get strapped into a Viking funeral longboat even if the closest water is the swimmin hole down the hollar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Malah posted:

Lowtax, I don't think you have enough room for all of my drugs
Lets hang

• Locked thread