Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I skimmed it and honestly, meh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Discendo Vox posted:

I appreciate y’all’s feedback and will do my best to incorporate it into round 2. I’ve definitely got the message that you need more bite than a half-baked Atlantic column offers. How was the length? Should I go full onslaught of words next time? Text or video format?

I'd prefer text, but I'm not categorically opposed to video so long as it isn't from a total crackpot.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Discendo Vox posted:

I think you might want to reread the name of the thread

I mean like Alex Jones level

• Locked thread