Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Is this possibly the greatest stand up bit of all time, or is it the dumbest, most unfunny thing you've ever heard in your life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cI7cub1FU

You can only choose one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Andrew Dice Clay pictured on the set of the 1988 film Beetlejuice

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

eyyyyy im walkin here

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Street trash.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What’s an hour back idgi!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
aye you guys know why you brought girls out here with you tonight. you know what you want
[pauses]
pussy

*audience roars*

it was a simpler time

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Idiot

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think this is gonna quickly devolve into a six-sided conversation

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
hickory dickory dock
something something his cock

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Pawn 17 posted:

What’s an hour back idgi!

it's what you don't get when you see his stand up.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Nah

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sourdough Sam posted:

it's what you don't get when you see his stand up.

:drat:

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
Little boy blew........

HE NEEDED THE MONEY

God bless the Dice Man.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
he is good times

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sponge Baathist posted:

I think this is gonna quickly devolve into a six-sided conversation

I only deal with 20 sided conversations

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
The video in the original post is one of the least funny things I've ever heard, and I read my posts aloud.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I learned on a podcast that "Dice" was one of many characters that this man would do as part of his stand-up set, and he leaned into it because it was the most popular, and then, over time, he just sort of became the character. (a similar thing happened to "Larry the Cable Guy")

this is insane and terrifying to me. imagine if Dana Carvey just woke up one day in 1990 and was Garth, and all his other characters like church lady and uh pistachio disguisey were quietly erased and forgotten about, and, eventually, so was Dana Carvey the man. horrifying

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cubone posted:

I learned on a podcast that "Dice" was one of many characters that this man would do as part of his stand-up set, and he leaned into it because it was the most popular, and then, over time, he just sort of became the character. (a similar thing happened to "Larry the Cable Guy")

this is insane and terrifying to me. imagine if Dana Carvey just woke up one day in 1990 and was Garth, and all his other characters like church lady and uh pistachio disguisey were quietly erased and forgotten about, and, eventually, so was Dana Carvey the man. horrifying

i too remember dana carvey circa 1995 to 2001

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cubone posted:

i think it'd also be funny if this happened to will ferrell and he turned permanently into mugatu

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her old dog a bone
she bent over
Rover took over
Aw!
she got a bone of her own

:(

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Gatekeeper posted:

she bent over
Rover took over
Aw!

:(

That poor woman my god

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
his bit on midgets made me laugh a lot when i was a little kid and im worried it would still make me laugh today even though its definitely not good to laugh at a guy making "midgets sniffing my girlfriend's pussy like a dog" jokes these days or in fact ever

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

she bent over
Rover took over
Aw!
:monocle:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that old lady was raped by her dog.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Andrew "dice" clay posited that being a midget was a punishment from God because "their arms are two inches too short to jerk off".

a controversial thesis to say the least, and easily refuted within twenty seconds on Bing

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

that old lady was raped by her dog.

he had an alternate take on it too where she goes to the cupboard to get her dog a snack, but when the cupboard was bare she didn't despair, she let Rover munch on her crack

so i like to think it was mutually consensual

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Gatekeeper posted:

his bit on midgets made me laugh a lot when i was a little kid and im worried it would still make me laugh today even though its definitely not good to laugh at a guy making "midgets sniffing my girlfriend's pussy like a dog" jokes these days or in fact ever
That’s probably his least problematic line ever in terms of encouraging harmful behavior

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Gatekeeper posted:

Andrew "dice" clay posited that being a midget was a punishment from God because "their arms are two inches too short to jerk off".

a controversial thesis to say the least, and easily refuted within twenty seconds on Bing

What is bing? Some kind of midget masturbation search engine?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I wish someone would leak the list of devalued entertainers who just sit in green rooms in case there’s a gap in a lineup

Sorority Fister
Aug 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
bada boom bada bing ayyy hosed my sister ayyy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

elmer chud posted:

What is bing? Some kind of midget masturbation search engine?

I think it was the lizard from Angry Beavers

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
He's an Idiot Savant. An Idiot Genius. A Genuine Idiot.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

he was extremely surprised to learn that midgets can "make regular people" (have full sized children) and he speculated about how cool it would be to turn 12 and be 5'2" and rule the house, demanding the car keys from Dad and threatening to gently caress mommy in the rear end in a top hat and put them both in the doghouse tonight if he doesn't comply

yeah i don't know if id still laugh at him anymore

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I remember watching his HBO special at a friends house, and not laughing once in the first 20 mins. I was like what the hell is this guys appeal? Then he said "There was an old lady who lived in a shoe. She had so many kids her uterus fell out, OH!" I instantly shot Pepsi out of my nose, and laughed so hard I couldn't breath, and fell on the ground. I eventually got my composure, but every time I've thought of that joke up to this very day I still lose it. The rest of his set was uneventful. I have no idea why that one joke was so funny, or why it still is 20+ years later. I think he is a shot gun comic with good delivery. His shots are wild but when they hit they blow your head off.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that must have been his family friendly show

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

"midgets sniffing my girlfriend's pussy like a dog"

That's a better punchline then almost anything I've heard from a contemporary comedian

Divot fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Aug 10, 2018

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
Andrew Dice Clay is on the same level as Andy Kaufman IMO

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

That album where he bombs at Dangerfields is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I remember watching his HBO special at a friends house, and not laughing once in the first 20 mins. I was like what the hell is this guys appeal? Then he said "There was an old lady who lived in a shoe. She had so many kids her uterus fell out, OH!" I instantly shot Pepsi out of my nose, and laughed so hard I couldn't breath, and fell on the ground. I eventually got my composure, but every time I've thought of that joke up to this very day I still lose it. The rest of his set was uneventful. I have no idea why that one joke was so funny, or why it still is 20+ years later. I think he is a shot gun comic with good delivery. His shots are wild but when they hit they blow your head off.

i think somehow those words tickled a benign brain tumor of yours.

• Locked thread