Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Is this available for pre-order on Steam? I'm in Australia and there is no option to pre-order it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Knobb Manwich posted:

GoG has a 15% off coupon set up for Christopher Odd, OddDoctrine. Probably gonna get this tomorrow even though I'm a complete idiot when it comes to deciphering clues.

Thanks for this nice deal with the pre-order discount.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just about an hour or 2 in and 3 of my agents have "ID Exposed" what do I do to give them a new cover? I may be blind , but I can't see any way to give them a new ID.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
When the game forces you into a mission with no stealth and open combat it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkks

They should have stuck with X-COm % chance if they were going to do that

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

botany posted:

Every time I try to hide Aguirre's body in the second mission the game crashes. :smith:

Same here. I just did not bother after the 3rd crash.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Pirate Radar posted:

At the same exact spot? I’ll update the OP when I get home tonight with some of people’s impressions and experiences so far.

Yep

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
When do you unlock body engineering? Have completed the upgrade that adds +1 slots to body engineering, but do not have it unlocked in my base.

I am facing agents with 100 hp and my highest is 91

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Caros posted:

Double check your upgrades. If you have the +1 it should be in there. Otherwise, it might require a prerequisite.

I did. It's just not on my bases toolbar. I'm on day 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Day 21 and it just popped up and I did not trigger anything. Must be a bug