Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
This sounds cool as poo poo and I had zero awareness of its existence, thanks man. I appreciated Hard West for what it tried to do but the setting never really grabbed me, but I'm totally down for cold war turn-based shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
So is it fair to say that either

A) The game is heavily skewed towards infiltration and stealth because your dudes are spies not soldiers, and in order to create this atmosphere getting into any kind of gunfight is heavily penalised to the extent that if you gently caress up and get exposed you're extremely unlikely to get away intact?

or

B) The gunplay is just kind of a buggy mess and needs work?