Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
At the local pond with my son for his first fishing derby. He reels in a massive bluegill.

I look around nervously, "There's always a bigger fish".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

The household cat jumps on the end table and smooshes its butthole along the rim of my coffee cup like a street performer playing water glasses.

We lock eyes.

Me: "There's gonna be a Stare War"

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I've been filling the neighbor lady with beans and cabbage for two days. I'm lying in bed, watching her disrobe slowly. I'm sweating bullets. My wife could be home any moment but I need this so bad. She climbs on top of me ascending my soft doughy peaks and cradles my head between her knees. I can hear my heart beating, my mind is racing at a fever pitch. My manhood twitches, achieving a nearly minute long sustained semi which is the hardest I've been in years.

"Hit the nose!" I called out, unable to keep myself from laughing.

• Locked thread