Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

after flushing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
op my friend dropped her brand new iPhone into a porta potty. at a huge concert. she just immediately wrote it off and got a new phone. even though they might have been able to get it eventually, i think she made the right call

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
these are the kinds of questions that keep me up at night

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
throw it in my rice

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I've lived this, and I've done the unthinkable, and the only thing that concerned me afterwards is that I didn't hesitate at all

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the worst part of putting ur lips over the headphone hole so u can blow the water out the usb hole

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'd grab it and shove it back up my rear end in a top hat where it came from.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Unless you are trying to photograph your dangling ballsack from below, it shouldn't be possible to accidentally drop your phone in a toilet.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

i'd use my dick to try to fish it out

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
flushed toilet is probably cleaner than the phone tbh

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Wish it godspeed

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Unless you are trying to photograph your dangling ballsack from below, it shouldn't be possible to accidentally drop your phone in a toilet.
I beg to disagree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqFZOMgr9U

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
guys catch it!!!! help

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I've dropped my phone in the toilet only once in my life and it was years ago. I was fairly drunk and was getting up when my iPhone 5 dropped into the toilet out of my jeans. Luckily, my phone was in a decently protective silicone clear case at the time and absolutely nothing happened to the iPhone itself. I chucked the case in the trash immediately and washed my hands for like 15 minutes straight, but my phone had zero issues.

Now I'm super careful in public restrooms and don't leave my phone in my pocket while doing my business. Can never be too sure when you're a dumbass like me.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I can't even imagine how that would happen to me for a variety of reasons, but I'd get it out, turn it off, wrap it in paper towels or something, wash my hands, and then think about what lead me to such a point in my life.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Evil Agita posted:

guys catch it!!!! help

nice aim noob

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Agita posted:

guys catch it!!!! help

how did you get your giant phone to balance on the rim like that??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Just buy another one. Flip phones are super cheap these days

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i like looking down the porta-potty it looks like a mountain of mummies covered in powerade

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Finish blowing the guy, then ask him to stand up so I can reach in and get my phone out of the poop.

Arkadias
Aug 9, 2018
Nokia 3310 are super cheap on amazon.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

curlys gold posted:

i like looking down the porta-potty it looks like a mountain of mummies covered in powerade

If you're willing to brave it there is a veritable gold mine of dropped phones wallets and keys under that mush

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

givepatajob posted:

I'd grab it and shove it back up my rear end in a top hat where it came from.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I'd reach in and grab it. Fool

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

id post about it on the internet

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

At least it's not a laptop in a bio hazard bag because it was dropped in a Speculum Bucket! (There's a goon story about this, not mine, but :gonk:)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I've done this. I even let it stew in there for like 5-10 minutes cause I didn't realize I dropped it.

I put it ziploc with a bunch of silica gel packets for like two nights. It still worked although the screen was all fogged up and charging it was really hit or miss.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's just a cheap Nokia. I could quite happily use it for toilet paper.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

after flushing

Mail it to me, I'll fix it for you OP.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Buglord

curlys gold posted:

God bless you this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a while

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Leave voicemails for the sewer monster.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I dropped my phone in my own toilet once so I just lied about it not working in some other way and got a warranty replacement. They didn't even question it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Call my dad and ask what to do

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
I bet this happens a lot now that everyone is wasting time on their smartphones in the bathroom.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bring back old gbs posted:

throw it in my rice

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Dolphin posted:

Call my dad and ask what to do

How?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm in love with women who look like lesbians

Edit: wrong thread

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Kill myself and reunite with it in the next world.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

dropped my nexus 6p in my own urine while drunk.

washed it off and stuck it in a rice bag and used it for 2 more months before i could get a new one. lol.

maybe i should sell it on ebay (it still works) and treat is as my kids in the hall rear end pennies. Someone will be sniffing my piss even if they can't detect it every time they put it up to their face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Obviously you have to retrieve it before someone with worse hygiene than you dives in and reads your texts and looks at all your pics because you dont want that kind of person stealing your identity

• Locked thread