Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Hihohe posted:

Im still up for Red Dead Down Under.

Red Deadgeri Roo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Palpek posted:

The ammount of follow-ups depending on youd decisions in small side quests is insane in this game. The ammount of things that randomly went not the way I intended them to and now biting me in the rear end and making me wish I reacted differently is off the charts.

Like that lady that robbed me that I ended up killing - I was wondering what would have happened if I let her do her job instead as she seemed like she's a special character. Later her friends jumped me in revenge while I was hunting a panther and killed my best horse that I spent half the game with, gently caress.

Also I'm sorry to the kid whose dad I killed. I came into the house and saw him beating the little guy, I didn't know the resulting fist fight would actually kill him instead of knocking him out. The kid jumped out the window and from investigating the house I gathered that dad turned to alcohol after mom died. There were shackles in a shed near the house. I came back a few real life hours later and saw through a window that the kid was reading a book. I went inside, the kid saw me and said 'this time I'm ready for you' and jumped me with a knife. I didn't want to hurt him so I fled. I wish I knew how I could have handled this differently at the beginning, a lot of heartwrenching stories, great game.

After killing the father, I accidentally shot the kid too. So you already did better than me.