Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

ChocNitty posted:

Guess you could say the game impressed me.

Just so you know, HDR doesn't work on this game and you have to turn it off system-wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

DrNutt posted:

Huh. I just realized I haven't encountered blackjack anywhere. I'm guessing I need to look in more Saint Denis saloons?

Blackjack only shows up in Rhodes, I believe.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

You gotta upgrade to that skill

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

These are all good criticisms but I have a feeling that Rockstar don't care and RDR3 will be like Heavy Rain. Shaaaaun Duuuutch!

Literally already in RDR2:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

What's the joke?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

To be fair the Xbox one has a truly terrible interface

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Why not the i7 9700K?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm not opposed to keeping with Intel. That's not an awful price, 360ish.

Intel still has AMD beaten on most gaming benchmarks and on single core for core power. Also what's up with that GTX 1080? It's been superseded by now. Get a 2070 Super

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

1080 is just what I own and I feel like I bought a new graphics card at a bad time and am reticent to spend on a new one . . . . Yet.

Oh. that's fine. I thought this was a new build. Well you can never have enough ram. And yeah, check out those optimized settings at the top of the page.