Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

I've got the stutts too, another victim of the i5. Also for some reason it wont start above 1080p unless I turn everything to low, and even then only 1440. Looks pretty nice on ultra everything though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

After updating my graphics driver and the hotfix they put out today everything is running much more smoothly. One thing - the HDR calibration menu seems to reset my settings. Switch from cinematic to game, crank up the brightness and when you back out 1 or 2 menu levels it goes back to the much dimmer cinematic. Anyone else?