Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

FuturePastNow posted:

Can you hogtie people and leave them on the railroad tracks like an old timey silent film villain?

You can, but you need the train approaching because people will break free after enough time. It does lose you honor if it is not a hostile NPC though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Ygolonac posted:

Pissing me off: plot-mission Legendary Bear Hunt, got mauled but not killed twice, Pristine Legendary Grizzly Skin - and got wolfpacked a hundred yards down the road (by actual wolves). Game claims I "abandoned" my loot. Reload from the save just before I loaded the skin on my horse, and... still gone. :argh:

Luckily it isn't gone forever. The trapper and fence will have the parts from a legendary animal for crafting you just won't get the money.

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Fishstick posted:

Well poo poo, my game just crashes when I load my story save now since the last update. I can load into menu but and I can hear the sound but as soon as the black screen is supposed to fade in it crashes. Worked fine before the most recent update.

Edit: Nevermind, must 've been a corrupted save or something. I loaded online and from there loaded the 2nd most recent save and that worked fine.

By any chance was it after the mission "The smell of grease paint"? because that happened to me and I did the same thing. It only fixed itself after I did another story mission.