Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Cultural Marxist posted:

IGN hijacked a train in their hands-on.

Choo choo motherfuckers :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mikemil828 posted:

https://kotaku.com/two-hours-with-the-amazingly-detailed-red-dead-redempti-1829187487

Well I guess there is one big difference with Rockstar compared to other companies when it comes to micro transactions, whereas most companies pocket the money Rockstar apparently uses it towards things like properly simulating horse testicles.

Buddy you weren't kiddin

quote:

"After seeing the game’s first trailer, we and others had wondered if the horse’s testicles were animated. I asked, and they told me that the testicles shrink and expand depending on the temperature in the game world. Details, details."

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

HORMELCHILI posted:

if your time is such a premium that you get mad about games adding good creative new features then really you shouldnt be wasting your time playing games at all.

I agree with your general sentiment friend but it seems that YOU'RE the one gettin all riled up here?

Goddamnit I can't stop typin like a cowboy talks today

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I will be legitimately upset if poker is cut. I spent far more time than I care to fully admit playing pretend virtual cowboy poker in RDR1. And ooooo online poker would reeeeally own!!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Any reason to bother with the special or ultimate editions? I don’t really care about online.

Ps I’m Herbert Moon

Well gently caress you you racist piece of poo poo! *stands up from poker table and shoots u*

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Why on earth would you ever give Arthur a shave though.

Look mutton chops don’t work if your chin isn’t clean shaven

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorGonzo posted:

i hope there is a westworld easter egg

gently caress that, I want Android Nightmare DLC instead of Undead Nightmare

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sick now but *cough* I feel like I could be coming down with one of those damned 24 hour bugs. Feels like it may be coming on about a week and 2 days from now but I'm no doctor.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Wolfsheim posted:

Finally preordered, now I have that timer on my PS4 just taunting me. Though I kinda love these last few days of anticipation, with goons jumping from leaked stream to leaked stream, getting hyped and getting mad about spoiling themselves and getting into arguments over something trivial like the reload animation on the revolver or whatever :allears:

That reminds me, has anyone heard what any of the radio tracks will be for this game? :v:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

It sort of dawned on me this morning that, in addition to this sure-to-be-incredible game coming out, we'll also be blessed with a brand new sure-to-be-incredible soundtrack. The scores for LA Noire, GTA5, RDR, and Undead Nightmare pop up in my Soundtrack playlist frequently (which I listen to almost exclusively at work) and they're all incredible. Especially the LA Noire soundtrack, that album legit has some of my favorite pieces ever on it.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorGonzo posted:

can you do a muttonstache?

you goddamn well better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to style my hair with pommade and gussy myself up like a dapper gent!