Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
I punched my horse by accident I feel terrible. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Lambert posted:

Desperados 3 is in development right now!

omg, how did I miss this? I loved those games so much. You made a nerd happy today sir. :hfive:

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

I got to watch kkk dudes burn by their own fire and then I got to blow up the grandmaster's head with my shotgun Good times.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

drat this game is buggy as gently caress. First I buy a new horse but it gets bugged and I can't use it co's it wont recognized that its saddled. And now I can't set up my camp. Its really annoying co's I was having fun.

edit: I also lose the defensive stance every time I kill an animal. geez.

Pigbottom fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Sep 12, 2019

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

what's better to make money from hunting. donating to the trader dude or just selling to the butcher?

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Thanks guys, I'll keep on going with the trader then.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

I have no reason to expect this to happen based on how gtao turned out but I hope they add a private lobby mode where you can just do the frontier pursuits (or whatever else they add later) on your own or with just friends. The game comes so close to scratching a chill “hunt, fish, and make number go up” itch but putting you in the same lobby with murderers with no real “hey I dont want to be murdered by anyone” button kind of kills it for me

I know there’s parley but you have to be murdered first, and it only works on a murderer-by-murderer basis

I wish that too. I also feel the same about sea of thieves. "online" doesn't have to always equate to pvp and I wish developers would realize that. Or maybe they already know that and it would be too much effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

I feel the same as you guys. I enjoy playing this game a lot, but it's just too full of bugs that waste my time. It's death by a thousand paper cuts.