Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

i hated all my horses and when they fail their corpses get molotoved. there should be a glue factory so u can get some bux back at least and destroy other peoples horses. the only good thing any of them do is poo poo in funny places and you can't even control or weaponise that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Cardiovorax posted:

You know, it might be possible to mod in a Rocket Poop function. Horse poo poo is a physics object, which means that technically, it can also be a projectile. Just turn around and fire from all barrels.

would reinstall for that

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

RDR online

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 26, 2020

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

moonshiner adds a few missions and a lot of character but is kinda garbage for money and really prone to bugs. its still prolly worth it just so you can gently caress around with the band and musical instruments.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

fennesz posted:

All I know is that I'm ready for RDO to disappoint me again.

I'm just waiting for a half decent co-op mode I can sink time and money into. Anything remotely close to Payday and I'd probably do nothing else.

yes same. im morbidly curious to see how they break the world this time but am not hanging out for good game modes, or even being able to loving hunt, at all anymore.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

fennesz posted:

The servers seem to be dropping out occasionally. You'll get dropped constantly when trying to reconnect. Haven't found a solution yet other than just waiting for it to be fixed. That said I'm only on Xbox.

you could be playing on an abacus and :rockstar: would find a way to gently caress it up

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Inverted Sphere posted:

Is it wrong if I've started quietly dreading it whenever I see there's a new update?

no not at all!
maybe one day the glitches will go in our favour like happens on GTAO occasionally but a new :rockstar: patch is certainly a reason to worry

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

it also works for treasure maps and those pay a bit too

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

ICMB posted:

Can you give a little more detail about where this site is?

Almost anywhere around Gaptooth Ridge gives you this. Throw your camp up there and you'll be surrounded by pronghorn with a couple of delivery locations really close by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

Found some fukken weirdos wandering around Lemoyne.

Entirely too friendly and excited to see me. They could be cannibals or Devil worshippers or something like that but honestly I think they're just frontier swingers. Anyway I left because the old west fetlife vibration was too strong to bear and given everything that's going on, I really don't need to get dragged into someone's weird sex drama.

Hah that was fun. Entirely telegraphed but still somehow funny