Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008

Hakarne posted:

I'm really digging the moonshine stuff, not sure if how it is profitability-wise but I'm having fun retreating to the peaks near Valentine to distill some mountain dew. Does the bar upgrade generate passive income? Also, holy poo poo there were a lot of people to shoot on that early rescue mission, I think it's like the 3rd or 4th mission. God bless the Slow and Steady card, it really saved my rear end when they kept spawning assholes to surround me.

There were so many enemies I thought this mission was bugged, it was pretty sweaty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdIronsBound
Nov 4, 2008
Still catches me off guard that the spawn at camp feature is still bugged. Spawned at someones camp with a lot of cash put into it and thought I'd struck it lucky! The best of bugs.