Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
Is there a difference between the medium and short scope on the springfield rifle? I don't see the stats move and I tried them both in scope mode. I can't tell if there is a difference but I'm not sure if I'm missing something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
Well! My immersion is broken! I was able to get my horse to cross a long train trestle with the gaps in between the rail road ties with no problems. Everyone knows horses normally are very afraid of gaps big enough to get their hooves stuck in. It would at least be hesitant to cross.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
I finally got a perfect rattlesnake skin. It is hard enough to find a snake let alone a 3 star snake. I saw one on the road and tracked it. I was about to shoot it in the head with a small game arrow when it "fell" down a slight hill rolled over and over then died on its own. Didn't damage the skin so I was happy with this bug.

I also like the bird kill field I apparently have around me and my horse. I've collected many birds that just took off and got to close to me and died.They don't even get that close.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
Just got hit with the missing weapon bug. My double action revolver is MIA. Not in my inventory, horse, or even at the gun shop customize menu. As if I never owned it. Had it all customized too. According to the some people on reddit the weapons you find are more likely to disappear then the ones you buy. So I guess I will buy it this time.

https://highlypixelated.com/red-dead-redemption-2-weapons-disappear/

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

Holy poo poo I cannot for the life of me catch any of these tiny rear end songbirds needed for most of the Trappers hat decorations.

They should add birdshot ammo for shotguns. It would be nice since they want us to murder all wildlife.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
What does that ringing bell noise mean when I eat food sometimes? It is drat amazing how much food I need to shove down my gullet to maintain weight. I ate a whole moose and was still average.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
I never knew horses were so flammable. I learned the hard way to not use any type of fire weapon near my horse. Horse reviver appears to not work on crispy horse corpses.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe

Babe Magnet posted:

If you get killed 4 times in a short amount of time by the same person or posse, you should be sent back to your camp imo

If you defend yourself well enough, it gets rid of the nerd attacking you. If you're getting relentlessly owned, now you don't have to deal with the guy spawncamping you.

You can parley anyone who kills you several times, preventing that person from hurting you for 10 min.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
I don't plan on playing online until they remove auto aim or put in some sort of anti-greifing system. Last few times I played I get one shot killed way too often and they often downed my horse forcing me to use horse revivers or nag it back to the stables. Half the time I picked up my horse they made me pay for the vet fees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe

shut up blegum posted:

When and where (in online) can you pick up the bonus items from the special editions?

Open the catalog and page through it. Anything you get from a special edition will be free. Also visit a stable and check for the free horses.

veni veni veni posted:

Is there any way to cross the San Luis river?

I don't know if this still works but someone got into mexico in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9nb2M6dos