Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I've noticed online that carcasses don't seem to degrade? Is that true or am I just not noticing?

If you have the lovely hunting wagon you can also store carcasses between sessions. I usually summon the wagon, load it up with carcasses then dismiss it and resummon my horse to ride back to camp. Assuming any animals actually spawned in your session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Dongattack posted:

What are the mechanics about which weapon they dump on you when you get off a horse in a single player mission? They always laden me with my shittiest repeater and i forget/sometimes not allowed to switch.

Pretty sure you can configure your default load out at a gunsmith. As with all rockstar stuff it will randomly change them when you start missions.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Dalael posted:

Is there a way in online to use dead eye in a way that it doesn't automatically mark targets?

Pretty sure marking in online is purely based on one of the ability cards. (Paint it Black, I think it's called).

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

So maybe rockstar did something for the animal spawns (on Xbox). Just joined a session and was immediately attacked by two bears. Saw a few small critters riding to my camp that was actually there when I got to it!

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Deakul posted:

Holy poo poo, I thought I was going crazy but that's actually what's happening.

They used to slide over to your side of the road. Now they just seem to stop and turn and just outright block the entire road.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Dick Trauma posted:

This morning I chose to start at my camp, but when I arrived it looked different than what I expected. There were features I don't have yet, like a fast travel point, and I couldn't interact with anything. My camp was actually pretty far away from where I was. Is that normal?

P.S. There's a catalog sale today and gun oil is free!

Yes itís ďnormalĒ. Iíve literally loaded into someone elseís wagon in their camp stuck in the geometry. Itís only slightly better than your camp just not spawning.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

TotalLossBrain posted:

There was a minor update a few weeks ago. It was supposed to improve graphics performance and some other stuff. It certainly runs better now than it did at launch but it's still pretty bad in my experience.

PC. Consoles last got updated in March. Which was when the last outlaw pass expired. I figured weíd get a new outlaw pass by now at least.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

I shot a boar 5 times and it just wandered off. Shot a buck once and it died. Shot the elephant gun and disconnected. Havenít been able to login since. A++

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Yes. But have you considered itís small and ugly?

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

FireWorksWell posted:

I think I asked before, but is there a goon discord for Red Dead stuff yet?

There is this one https://discord.gg/EyhJ7F

Itís not very active though.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

I was surprised to see the ps4 version so broken, the Xbox version had been working fine till yesterday. Now I canít stay connected for more than 30 seconds and when I return to the menu it wonít respond and I have to restart the game. The menu thing is wild because it was working fine Monday and somehow broke without a patch.

Might just let this streak slide and come back in a few weeks.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Looks like a new patch dropped today.

https://support.rockstargames.com/a...PS4-Xbox-One-PC

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

No. Thatís pretty normal for a rockstar game.

Patch seems ok so far but I couldnít really play for long, just enough to extend my streak. I fully expect animals to be spawning underground or some other fuckery by tomorrow though.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Just horde them. I usually will sell a few singles if Iím at 10 of a thing but turning in full sets is by far the best exp/money. Iím not sure if they changed the weekly collector quest or not but it also used to not be worth doing at all compared to a full set.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

I always assumed gta6 would be vice city and/or liberty city and gtao would just expand to include the new cities. Hop on a plane, fly on over.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Restarting a streak so I can finish off outlaw pass (xbox) and so far everyday has had less than 3 people in the lobby. It is amazing how many ďbugsĒ disappear, no disconnects, no endless loading, camp is always there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

The Halloween outlaw pass is only 20 levels so it goes by pretty fast, think I got 5 levels this morning just messing around for like an hour.