Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Cultural Marxist posted:

Game Informer says there are four possible endings for Arthur’s story and the story missions alone “will likely take you 80-plus hours to complete”. Which is going to make seeing all those endings an interesting proposition....

red one, blue one, green one, shoot the ghost kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

i still can't understand how anyone, in a loving grand theft auto game, didn't choose deathwish

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
How much potent miracle cure do I have to drink to cure tuberculosis :smith:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I hated the o'driscolls because of what they did to kieran, i hated the lemoynes because they're confederates, but holy poo poo all these murfees are getting the machete for stopping me brewing coffee every single loving time

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
that's the way it is :smith:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Xander77 posted:

What kind of mods do you hope for, both in terms of just fun stuff and in terms of fixing the game's flaws?

Miracle health tonics cure tuberculosis

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
when the game offers you a prompt to push dutch van der linde aside (forcefully), don't do it

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
bear in mind they coded in the option to have arthur chase jack around the camp calling him a stupid idiot until he cries, micah aint that bad, it just matters how good your arthur is

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
why would you want your character from online over arthur? arthur rules

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Ytlaya posted:

Arthur as a character has really been growing on me. He's a pretty interesting guy. There's this weird mix of competence/savvy and naivety. During the early loan collection question, I feel like his behavior/animations did a good job of selling that he was conflicted about it. He's annoyed at the people for not paying, but partially because he's in this situation that he's not comfortable with to begin with.

Are you reading his journal? His journal gives a lot more insight into what he's actually thinking.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
it's hard to believe, but ned kelly's plan was even worse than any of dutchs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Charles Goes to Canada and Invents Ice Hockey