Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I still haven’t figured out what the point of the masks are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

The cores system makes so much of the game just feel like tedious filler between me and cowboy shenanigans. I want my deadeye to recharge during a mission, I don’t want to go to use it and realize I haven’t had a cup of coffee in the last 30 minutes so my meter is empty.

My health bar doesn’t need its own health bar.

When the game gets out of its own way its pretty fun though.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Single-action, pump-action, and lever-action guns you actually have to work the action by clicking the "pull trigger" button a second time, or zooming out then back in. It can take a minute to get used to that if you're used to how RDR played.