Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
I know this is an old hat question, but anyone still playing RDR2 on a original PS4? Is the performance tolerable? I keep wanting to wait for the PC version but with no official news out it feels like it's going to be another year if at all and I think I'm ready to just pick it up for PS4 in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Was trying to do some searching for my problem but couldn't find anything. I've got a weird issue where I've got this thin band, about 2/3rds down the screen, maybe 50 or so pixels wide where everything jitters periodically in cutscenes. But it goes away when the game starts however whenever I try and open a menu it's like the screen tries to display the menu by refreshing pixels from top to bottem and gets stuck at some point and stops. Except if I click out of the window the actual display fixes itself and the menu is shown, until I click back into the window at which point it has the refresh issue all over again. Anyone seen something like this and a potential fix?

One thing I tried was going from full screen to borderless window, but that had no effect.